Reviews for Last of the Great American Heroes
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 4/11
Hope u bring this fic back to life! Love it
teatat chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
“ she wanted to scream at him, to yell and slap him” – Me too!

I’m really glad you are updating again – I’m enjoying this and looking forward to more as you have time!

Also, that’s an interesting bit of backstory about the tape being found during the initial investigation. (I kind of which I’d thought of that.) On the one hand it would be something to use against Buck but on the other it would prove he was from earth so it was somehow kept from Dr. Huer’s knowledge.
lucimo1 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Thanks for updating out of your busy schedule! Will continue to check back for the next chapters - excellent story plot!
cougar89 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I love this story! So happy you are writing again. Looking forward to more updates.
bigchickenhunter chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Been following since your first chapter. Really enjoyed it. Please update soon - but was very much worth waiting for. Thanks
justsomeotherguy chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I really enjoyed this. I hadn't thought about this show for so long! Is there more of it somewhere?
teatat chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Thanks for the update! Good chapter - it's good to see Buck dealing with these things - hopefully he'll be able to move on soon(and I like the way you explained how they got into space so fast :o)
cougar89 chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Great update! More soon please!
lucimo1 chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
I'm so glad you updated! The plot is going great - happy about Buck finding closure...can't wait to read what happens next.
ZiggyChaos chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
This is going great! I added to my alerts so I know when you update!
lucimo1 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Yeah! Another update! Very interesting plot so far.
teatat chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
I'm glad you're continuing this story I'm really enjoying it!
lucimo1 chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
So happy you updated! Waiting for more!
Innana chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Haha no not Elvis - swell idea though. All will be revealed shortly
Keith Shaw chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Great story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next! Maybe the great sage he meets will be Elvis?