Reviews for Last of the Great American Heroes
teatat chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Good for Willma! Buck needed a good SUTH. I don't hate you it's a realistic response on William's part after everything that happened. I'm really interested to see where you take them next.

Somehow I'd missed that you'd updated. I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to reading you next one!
lucimo chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
Thanks for your tome in updating, can't wait to find out what happens next with Buck and Wilma!
Dracconnis chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Loved the update!can't wait for part 2 !
Dracconnis chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Eheheheheheheheh... Loved the update!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Thank you and now I had better oh and correct all my typos whilst working on chapter 14 - I have planned the whole story and follow up
Dracconnis chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Welcome back! Loved the update!
lucimo chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Yeah! An update! I will skim over previous few chapters to refresh my memory before I read the latest chapter! Thanks for updating!
cougar89 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Awesome update! Hope you have more coming soon.
Innana chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Thanks :-D I am planning the next chapter very soon I keep changing it lol
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hope u bring this fic back to life! Love it
teatat chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
“ she wanted to scream at him, to yell and slap him” – Me too!

I’m really glad you are updating again – I’m enjoying this and looking forward to more as you have time!

Also, that’s an interesting bit of backstory about the tape being found during the initial investigation. (I kind of which I’d thought of that.) On the one hand it would be something to use against Buck but on the other it would prove he was from earth so it was somehow kept from Dr. Huer’s knowledge.
lucimo1 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Thanks for updating out of your busy schedule! Will continue to check back for the next chapters - excellent story plot!
cougar89 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I love this story! So happy you are writing again. Looking forward to more updates.
bigchickenhunter chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Been following since your first chapter. Really enjoyed it. Please update soon - but was very much worth waiting for. Thanks
justsomeotherguy chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
I really enjoyed this. I hadn't thought about this show for so long! Is there more of it somewhere?