Reviews for Fleeing the Shadows
EquusNanashi chapter 23 . 6/1
Wow. At first I didn't think that this story would be really interesting. I mean I live for great AU's. Yet, I didn't think the concept was going to draw me in. But it did and I had to finish the entire story in one day! Thank you for this story. It was amazing and very well done.
Reynardetta chapter 23 . 4/15
Been reading this obsessively the past couple days, I've been crying since the last chapter. This story made me feel so many emotions, it was beautiful.
FaithSuteki chapter 3 . 1/10
I had a secret code with my friend too, also "hamburger" because it sounded similar. But for another reason entirely.
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
I went through a whole box of tissues while reading this chapter. You author-person are responsible for my chronic nosebleed! *grabs another tissue*

Haha, but the beginning half was hilarious. Like Bakura, I would have laughed, no offense to Atemu and Yugi. I laughed even harder when Shadi fired back that he (Bakura) had the same problem with Ryou. Gods I'm going to have to restrain myself from repeatedly reading the awkward conversation between them all because it was so damn funny! roflmfao XD XD XD

I also liked how sweet and considerate Yugi was toward Atemu, very understanding given his traumatic experience when he was a kid. Nicely done Yugi :)

This story is really good, I can't stop reading! Definitely going on my favorite's list permanently!
koobre chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
LightAngel07 chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
wow i really liked this story
Mio12 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
redbadwolf0redyamiwolf1 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I really love it. The twists and very sad ending.
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
Great work! Again showing that you have the talents of becoming an amazing writer. Don't doubt your abillities, keep updating great stories! I'm looking forward in reading your next ideas.
Wildtalon Snow chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
Increadible. This is easily the longest one I have ever read all of the way through! It felt so suspenseful I stayed up until 2:30 reading it all. Thank God its friday. You should be proud of yourself on how this turned out. I almost cried, it was so touching at the end...
Phoenix51 chapter 23 . 12/12/2011
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ... did I forget to mention...Thank you for reposting your stories!
Flower of the desert553 chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
Beautiful! This is one of the best-written stories I've read. :)
Saskie chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
Aww! I freaking love you! Thank for finishing this story )
dragonlady222 chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
I'm so glad the danger is over and they can live their lives together. Shadi's sacrifice was not in vain, he saved Yugi and gave the others a chance to get out. I'm glad that Atemu gained back his sight. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Mimi chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
Oooh, this is gunna be good! And YAY, Duke's here! I love stories with Duke, he's just such an awesome character...bringin sexy back!

So. This is grand. Not much else to say...although I could say I'm SLIGHTLY confused on what the fuck is going on right now. It might be that I just haven't readthe earlier chapters in a while, but...I dunno, I'm just a little disoriented. TOO MUCH AWESOME AT ONCE!

Awaiting your update!