Reviews for Fleeing the Shadows
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
I went through a whole box of tissues while reading this chapter. You author-person are responsible for my chronic nosebleed! *grabs another tissue*

Haha, but the beginning half was hilarious. Like Bakura, I would have laughed, no offense to Atemu and Yugi. I laughed even harder when Shadi fired back that he (Bakura) had the same problem with Ryou. Gods I'm going to have to restrain myself from repeatedly reading the awkward conversation between them all because it was so damn funny! roflmfao XD XD XD

I also liked how sweet and considerate Yugi was toward Atemu, very understanding given his traumatic experience when he was a kid. Nicely done Yugi :)

This story is really good, I can't stop reading! Definitely going on my favorite's list permanently!
koobre chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
OMEGA OF THE BEST STORIES EVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!
LightAngel07 chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
wow i really liked this story
Mio12 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
cool!
redbadwolf0redyamiwolf1 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I really love it. The twists and very sad ending.
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
Great work! Again showing that you have the talents of becoming an amazing writer. Don't doubt your abillities, keep updating great stories! I'm looking forward in reading your next ideas.
Wildtalon Snow chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
Increadible. This is easily the longest one I have ever read all of the way through! It felt so suspenseful I stayed up until 2:30 reading it all. Thank God its friday. You should be proud of yourself on how this turned out. I almost cried, it was so touching at the end...
Phoenix51 chapter 23 . 12/12/2011
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ... did I forget to mention...Thank you for reposting your stories!
Flower of the desert553 chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
Beautiful! This is one of the best-written stories I've read. :)
Saskie chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
Aww! I freaking love you! Thank for finishing this story )
dragonlady222 chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
I'm so glad the danger is over and they can live their lives together. Shadi's sacrifice was not in vain, he saved Yugi and gave the others a chance to get out. I'm glad that Atemu gained back his sight. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Mimi chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
Oooh, this is gunna be good! And YAY, Duke's here! I love stories with Duke, he's just such an awesome character...bringin sexy back!

So. This is grand. Not much else to say...although I could say I'm SLIGHTLY confused on what the fuck is going on right now. It might be that I just haven't readthe earlier chapters in a while, but...I dunno, I'm just a little disoriented. TOO MUCH AWESOME AT ONCE!

Awaiting your update!

~ash
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hun, I just LOVE your stories and I am like SO glad that I found you! (lol) You are beyond talented and your writing is, also, just FAB! Can't wait to read more and good luck! xoxo ]]
princessharmony23 chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
Oh my god! How could you leave it there! Well at least this was a fast update. But oh my god this was freaking epic!

Can;t wait til the next update!
dragonlady222 chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
I'm glad someone is there to help. They need the chance to live and love.