Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
kaitenzero chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Awesome story, really cute!
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
...Those guys are going to kill me with how cute they are. I swear. *shakes head, grinning* Merry Christmas you lovable idiots.
Myfanfix chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
God I just LOVE this Story, read it probably a 100 times by now!
Myfanfix chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
So... Sequel for Dancing Atem?
Mana's Madness chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Ooh, loved it! I loved that you made Anzu a yaoi fangirl instead of bashing her, too! It's more fun that way, and more realistic. After all, the manga states she has a crush on both, and if you were crushing on two guys who were a perfect mix of cute and sexy each in their own right, instead of being jealous of one, wouldn't you fantasise about them being together? And the little running theme of Anzu's doujinshi collection was fun, along with her converting Miho to the ways of yaoi fangirlism.
And the part where Marik admitted Malik was seme was hilarious! And I liked your seme Yuugi hints, I love seeing him as seme!
yamistar22 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
aww. yami and yugi are so sweet together. yay! anzu's a yaoi fangirl :-D
AzucenaXshadows chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
wow that was amazing
I loved it
humor is my favorite kind of story

this is definitively going in my my favorite
goddess-chan123 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
that was super duper adorable, and absolutely amazing to read. it made me laugh so much the entire time.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :0 loved it _
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Aaaaaawwwwww! So cute! Loved the story, keep up the great work!

I love the fact that you dug deeper and brought out that even Atemu/Yami wanted to be protected sometimes, rather than be the protector all times. In my oppinion that shows a little more what I believe would have been the case should it have been real life. Even the strongest person needs someone to hold on to, and you captured it. Good work!
angel61991 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
daw theyr sooooooooooo cute 2gether! i loved it.
sebastianathefirst chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
best YGO fanfiction I've seen in a while. And considering all the Twilight the fans mixed in, this one says something.

also,

"It seemed that withholding sex was a rather powerful weapon."

all of the awards. Astounding work!
Aisheyrufox chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
YAY YOU EXCELLENT AUTHOR YOU! You did marvelous on the characters. Thank you for non-Anzu bashing. YAY! And you did so great on Atem's personality. YAY YAY YAY -hugs Atem and runs in a circle giddily- YAY!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I'm pretty sure dancing hasn't changed all that much since he's been Pharaoh. Just a change of music, is all.

brittney
MastersPoppet chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
OMG! This story is so ADORABLE! I did myself a chibi scweel when i read this!