Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
littlemichiru chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Awwwww! So amazing! The story was beautiful, funny, and cute
littlemichiru chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Hahaha. Ah I shouldn't be laughing but poor Atemu. Oh I don't know how ashamed and embarrassed he felt dreaming of Yugi that way and having this accident right after yugi came in dressed and looking so hot. Anzu is so nice here and jou is a naughty prankster. Kaiba surely has his hands full with him
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Ah poor yugi. He thought he did everything wrong while it was jou and Anzu who kept trying to get the two boys together. The Pharaoh should be a bit more bold and simply ask yugi out. But Anzu and jou will take care of everything. Haha I like how Yugi is getting taller and all no one noticed
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Even though I am also one of the writers that use Anzu/tea as a villain because she is so easy to use, I like how in this story she wants to help the couple. I also like how she likes these doujinshi and has these fantasies.
Poor Yugi and Atem. They both have heaven waiting so close for them to grab and they are afraid to reach their hand.
Puppyshipping was cute too!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Wow, Sugoroku... I never realized you would be tempted to kill either Yugi or Atemu, but okay...
Just so long as you don't kill Yugi, we're good. Yugi is too sweet to die at his grandfather's hands...
Atemu, on the other hand... If he doesn't tell Yugi how he feels, I will gladly join you in killing him k...
kaitenzero chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Awesome story, really cute!
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
...Those guys are going to kill me with how cute they are. I swear. *shakes head, grinning* Merry Christmas you lovable idiots.
Myfanfix chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
God I just LOVE this Story, read it probably a 100 times by now!
Myfanfix chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
So... Sequel for Dancing Atem?
Mana's Madness chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Ooh, loved it! I loved that you made Anzu a yaoi fangirl instead of bashing her, too! It's more fun that way, and more realistic. After all, the manga states she has a crush on both, and if you were crushing on two guys who were a perfect mix of cute and sexy each in their own right, instead of being jealous of one, wouldn't you fantasise about them being together? And the little running theme of Anzu's doujinshi collection was fun, along with her converting Miho to the ways of yaoi fangirlism.
And the part where Marik admitted Malik was seme was hilarious! And I liked your seme Yuugi hints, I love seeing him as seme!
yamistar22 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
aww. yami and yugi are so sweet together. yay! anzu's a yaoi fangirl :-D
AzucenaXshadows chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
wow that was amazing
I loved it
humor is my favorite kind of story

this is definitively going in my my favorite
goddess-chan123 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
that was super duper adorable, and absolutely amazing to read. it made me laugh so much the entire time.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :0 loved it _
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Aaaaaawwwwww! So cute! Loved the story, keep up the great work!

I love the fact that you dug deeper and brought out that even Atemu/Yami wanted to be protected sometimes, rather than be the protector all times. In my oppinion that shows a little more what I believe would have been the case should it have been real life. Even the strongest person needs someone to hold on to, and you captured it. Good work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »