Reviews for NiGHtMaRe
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Nice read all of it can't wait for the others to come out
Kelly chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love this story. My only problem with it is the fact that freddy isn't a infamous child killer. Only a pedophile who molested nancy then got murdered for it. I think it would be cool for your sequel to open up on his killing backstory( if he has one in this) and give him more victims. You write a menacing and scary freddy and great dream sequences so it would be awesome if you added more in you sequel. But I loved this story, it's very disturbing at some parts lol but hey, nightmare on elm street is supposed to be disturbing.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This looks good. :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
Ah...what a peaceful ending.

Now that's how a nightmare on elm street should've ended. :)
Darkness Takes Over chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
Very good ending. Great story over all, full of suspense, action, horror and thrills! Just what a good horror story should be on here :) Looking forward to the sequel to it :)
Darkness Takes Over chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Woah! That was the most brutal fight scene I've read on here. Absolutely loved it, it was so twisted, dark and vicious! Love how dark you have written Freddy in this chapter. If only more writers on here could write Freddy this way instead of him being a soft and out of character. This was a fantastic chapter.

I would have liked to see more of the other Elm Street children in your story though. Are you planning on doing a sequel?
High Voltage Entertainment chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
This is a very good and well writen story, man. Good job. Also, check out my remake on ANOES.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Woah! That was intense!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
Looking forward to the final battle between them.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 21 . 2/19/2013
Fabulous chapter. I love all the little day dreams/macro-naps that Nancy is having in this chapter. I like the way you are writing Freddy in this, very dark and sinister. Not many people on her write Freddy that way, they tend to make him OOC. I'm glad that you've got his character right.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
Ooo. Nancy, you better have your wits about you.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 21 . 2/19/2013
Oh man! Freddy is evil.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Very good chapter! I like the background you gave of i was surprised that Freddy wasn't a child murderer as I dont think you mentioned it.
But overall great update!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 20 . 2/16/2013