Reviews for Angel of Mine
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 18 . 6/19
Great story. However, I've read and re-read and can't find any mention of Atem and the other two darks being gruff or cross with their vessels, except when they mention it in the last few chapters.
MysteryGirl chapter 18 . 1/6
The way how you ended the story sounds like you can make a sequel! Please oh please make a sequel to this awesome story!
Akayuki Novak chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Hm... one question before I go. Did the dude leave his gun behind?
yugkemoniony1X chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
I'm not sure if Marik is breaking the fourth wall( which I have to fix btw) or talking about the punishment
Phoenix51 chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Third time around reading your stories and I was still riveted from chapter 1 to chapter 18! Once again, thank you sooooo much for reporting!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
oh god I am girl and I think I felt that. that man is done for ouch.
DosentLike chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
You honestly don't know how many time a screamed while reading this.
"dot drink yami!" "KICK HIS ASS!" and "OMG GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM." were only a few:3 it was amazingggggggggggg.
g0ldf1sh101 chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
This story is just so...amazing. Passionate. This is the second time I've ever, in three years no less, found a story this perfect. I thank whatever god(s) you or the reader may believe in that you wrote this. I have been searching for a story like this for a long time. I've wanted the sour taste of displeasure and regret that the words give me... You have truly pooled your raw emotions into this story. Thank you for wrighting this. You have truly helped me understand that FanFictions aren't all fun and games, that there is a darker story to them. I greatly enjoyed this story and will likely read it again once it has faded. Congratulations on wrighting such a passionate story that scarcely none can compare to here.
LADIPISCES chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
Wow! I just love a good story early in the morning lol! Really enjoyed your story I was kinda sad when the three yamis had to stop their killing spree but I understand why they did. (sorry but a dark yami is a hot yami). Will defiantly read this again
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This made me cried my eyes out ;_;
SangoMarie chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
tttt-the end? seriously? o.o *looks through book to make sure there's no torn out pages*

Anyways... great story... Loved the Threesome Torture made me laugh...
Wildtalon Snow chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
That was incredible. Your emotions were very powerful, and realisic. It truly is something special when you can actually feel for the characters. I liked the storyline,and I actually couldn't bear to read some of the more distressing parts of your story. This is a very good thing. I have never been uncomfortable enough to actually skip small sections of story before. I will have to read this again sometime and not skip those blistering sections... I very much liked how Bakura and Marik interacted with Atem. It felt relatively honest, defintely not as forced as many other stories I have read.
Phoenix51 chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for reposting you stories!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 18 . 10/18/2011
Heyy, it's back up again! Is that a puppy that Atemu bought?

brittney
Rei chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
Hello. If it is alright with you, i would like to post this one Quizzaz. All credit will go to you, i will disclaim everything and direct all readers to your Fanfiction. My Quizzaz name is Luna.