Reviews for Angel of Mine
littlemichiru chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
That's an awful thing. I have heard of such drugs and I can only say that whoever thought of them was at least sadistic. Now both yami and yugi suffer. I don't think yami left the room but also I don't like how these men will watch
littlemichiru chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
You describe yugi's feelings so perfectly right. It is true. When you are abused or when you know only how to please others and keep your feelings inside you keel doing it. You will try anything to please the one by your side, the one person who takes care of you even a bit.
Poor Yugi. Poor Atem. And those people are out to get yugi again. Atem is so wonderful. But that psychiatrists! They all deserve to die
littlemichiru chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
Sorry...I just couldn't review the previous chapters. I am glad yugi remembers. It's bad yami gets sick again. Now they are both vulnerable but everyone else is there. So I am glad
littlemichiru chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
I really can't believe people would do and do such things to other people. It's so terrible. There are no words to describe what it is. And it makes you wonder if yugi will ever be okay after all he went through. And that doctor...I knew it was fishy he wanted to examine yugi alone. Alex should have never let him. Yugi is an abused person...raped by males...
littlemichiru chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
I..I...I can't even...I hope Atem. Bakura and Marik find all these people and give them a painful death!
littlemichiru chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
For once I am glad I misunderstood something. Identifying someone can happen when they are missing too. I am sure the summary was to trick us. It was a good trick.
Poor Yugi. Oh my god. I shudder thinking what I am going to read next
littlemichiru chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Life doesn't give Atem lemons but grenades. So much heartache for the young man and the rest of the gang
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Yugi being kidnapped brought everyone together. I like how Bakura and Marik like yugi because he helped them return to life. Ryou and Malik of course are Yugi's friends. Mokuba considers yugi his friend too.
Bakura and Marik are finally leaving the last behind seeing Atemu for who he is. Poor Atem. And I enjoyed the puppyshipping angst there
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This story starts so beautifully so I wonder how it will proceed since you hint yugi dies. I loved how Yugi took care of Yami and how Yami was so in love with Yugi
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Great story. However, I've read and re-read and can't find any mention of Atem and the other two darks being gruff or cross with their vessels, except when they mention it in the last few chapters.
MysteryGirl chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
The way how you ended the story sounds like you can make a sequel! Please oh please make a sequel to this awesome story!
Akayuki Novak chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Hm... one question before I go. Did the dude leave his gun behind?
yugkemoniony1X chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
I'm not sure if Marik is breaking the fourth wall( which I have to fix btw) or talking about the punishment
Phoenix51 chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Third time around reading your stories and I was still riveted from chapter 1 to chapter 18! Once again, thank you sooooo much for reporting!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
oh god I am girl and I think I felt that. that man is done for ouch.