Reviews for Smoke and Whiskey
lunaz chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Well done showing Ezra's insecurities. Like how well Chris and Ezra were written.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Good. They hurt him badly.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wonderfully well written insightful piece. Rounds out an ending that left us hanging. Thank you!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wonderful sequel to "Serpents" and fantastic look at how Ezra is feeling afterwards. He isn't sure how he feels other than regret for how things have turned out and the vivid description of Ezra's feelings came thru clearly. Love that Chris comes out of the smoke and shadows; he wants to bring Ezra back no matter the cost. Great that Chris asked if the money would work and Ezra went against his upbringing and told the truth. Looks like Ezra will be going home for sure this time. Thank you for posting this here.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, this was a powerful story. Both saying so much while attempting to say so little. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for more stories.
Black Rook chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I must say I read it before (and not once:)), but I'm not sure I've ever left feedback, so... A great story, so... poignant and true. Love it!

Black Rook aka grachonok
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Love it! Well written, angsty, and Ezra-centric. My 3 favs. :) Loved the "discomfort, discomposure, disquiet, distrust... dis-something" line.