Reviews for Gods and Other Creatures
Anya Anna chapter 14 . 6/3/2006
my twin sister and i love your fic. its the only crossover ive ever liked. Will duo,usagi and hiiro be a threesome in the end?

au revoir,

-Les soeurs de les livres
Ephemeral Dream chapter 54 . 10/16/2005
Loved it.

Just thought I'd let you know that you were the one who first got me hooked on fanfiction when some google search landed me on Thanks to you, I found (you linked it) and have had many awesome reading times. This was the first fanfic I ever read (about 4 years ago?) and even though it took a while waiting for updates, Gods and Other Creatures has remained a constant favorite throughout the years.

I'd like to beg you to keep on writing SM fanfiction, but I suppose after all this time, that's become a moot issue. Still, I am your eternal SailorM fan. ]
Amethyst Serenity chapter 54 . 4/11/2005
Holy spit! You finished it! I am in awe... the story rocked. Plus, I must admit a Duo-Usagi-Heero pairing is quite intriguing. Ah, the hentai thoughts running through my mind. Although I am sad at the death of some pretty cool characters, I'm glad Usa and the boys survived. I hope your sequel Apotheosis comes out soon.
Merklin chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
hmm, kinda mysterious
Death chapter 53 . 2/2/2005
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, did i forget to say MORE

Please more chapters.
lunarinu chapter 52 . 11/5/2004
0.o very climatic indeed. but _ usagi's alive again. yay _ now duo usagi and hiiro can be happy together once more
momocolady chapter 21 . 10/16/2004
hi,good story,I love it,and please dont expect from me long reviews,I will finish later this story,you will see when I read it,is when you will receive a review over a few chapters,bye thx for this woanderful story
Bad Wolf Battlemage chapter 51 . 10/14/2004
*mouth hangs open* This story is great! Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
lunarinu chapter 51 . 10/12/2004
woot! things are getting great _ been a while since i read a chapter this good. hm i bet duo is going to be the one to die. *sniffle* i hope not heh strangely enough i like the heero usagi duo threesome lol til next update ja ne for now.
AmarisD chapter 50 . 10/1/2004
woh.. I like the story, though it caught me a bit surrpise with this relationship of Heero, Usagi and DUo.. but than..if they happy together.. who am I to complain.. thanks.. for the story.. thanks for trying to finish the story.. and Lastly thanks for keep writting till now.. not many,.. write so many years.. or even finish the story.. which quite a sad thing..
DragonC chapter 24 . 10/1/2004
man, first i want to thanks you, for planning to finish the story, not like some,. that left it hang on the air. The whole story till now.. is impressive.. thanks
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 48 . 6/15/2004
what happens next
Bambi Star chapter 48 . 6/14/2004
Wee~~ Yay~~ another great chapter. :) There's still hope yet for Usagi and the pair! _
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 46 . 5/16/2004