Reviews for Gods and Other Creatures
lunarscythe aka moon kitten chapter 22 . 6/19/2001
AHHHHHHHHH!

A cliffhanger, *sniff* what'd we do to deserve that? I'm gonna(bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep) whoever made you mad! Lol, I'm glad you came back to writing fanfics. I mean, one person out of (how many?) is a pain, but alot more ppl. have told you how much they love you're stories. Don't let that one(or few) ppl. ruin something you enjoy!
LunarBard chapter 22 . 6/19/2001
NOT HIIRO!
no name chapter 22 . 6/19/2001
I can't wait till the next part is up.
PrincessLesse not signed in chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
I like it and hope you continue very soon. Tho, I liked Chibi Tenshi's fic "Shades of Gray/Grey" as well. I hope the both of you keep posting, ja!
Protein Jello chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
*sigh* it was great eternal-sama! very...ummmm...cliffhangery, and action-packed. i hope she ends up with hiiro-san, hes so hot, and i need a good inspirational hiiro/usa fic right now so that i can finish with mine faster. _ me and my procrastinating self, im doing everything i can to avoid working on my fic. but i dont feel guilty, i have no shame...that said, i SHOULD work on my story, but i AM going to go make macaroni & cheese, and review your fic ('cuz its so happy-good!). because i CAN. p.s. im not going to beg for another chapter kicky-fast, but i would REALLY REALLY like another one SOON...if you just happen to be in the mood, y'know ~_ hehehehe
Anime Princess chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
ACK! NO! PLEASE say that the blast won't kill Hiiro! Let it take away his demon and reveal his godly powers! PLEASE! I LOVE how Oneesan and Aed have agreed to train the YOUNGER gods! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Blue Angel chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
Shessh, what complicated relationships the people in this story have with each other. *sigh* It's giving me a headache. Why won't they just fess up and tell each other their true feelings. More Realistic Side of Me: Because that's not how relationships work. They're complicated, complex, full of misunderstandings. Plus, you wouldn't like the story if there were no conflicts. You think it's kinda corny when the characters just blab out their true feelings to each other right away and everything is all right. *sigh* Me: True. You know, sometimes you get really annoying. More Realistic Side of Me: *smiles cutely* But you still like me. Me: *rolls eyes* Who knows why. ;)
D-chan chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
O_O AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *clings to Mirai Syaron for dear life* What are you gonna do to Hiiro? MS: *sweatdrop* D: *blinks then coughs and straightens up* I mean... errr... nice job! - I loved it. See, THIS is why I'm so patient for each chapter to come out! Coz each one is EXCELLENT! Good luck! And have an awesome summer! (I don't get out for another 3 days! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?) MS: Come on, D, they don't need to hear this... D: OI! *scowls* MS: ;;
Bunny-chan1 chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
Hi M-san! This is great. I love to read this one of yours. I wish you would update faster even though the reviews are down. Mine have gone down a bit, too. Anyways, I had a question... the names Aya, Morrigan... are they nicknames for the elder gods? I was getting a little confoozled as to who was who. Other than that, great. I hope Oneesan isn't going to kill Hiiro... man! You still have to leave deadly cliffhangers don't you? Well, then how would you get people back right? I put this on my favorites list so... *shrugs* How's your webpage doing? Good I hope. My hard drive crashed a few months ago, and ever since then I've been trying to rebuild every thing and get my pictures back. *sigh* Not enough time. But school for me will be out on Wednesday, so I'll have more time. I seem to be writing alot of nothing, right? Well, I'm going for a long review this time. *shrugs* Agh... my dog just ran in the room and then ran back out. He's a tad hyper... *sips her water bottle* Nummies. Dannon water. I thought they made yogurt? Oh well. Hey, have you seen my new song fic? My first one. I don't think is was long enough... the song is one by Luna Sea. It's called Love Song, and the couple is Hiiro and Usagi. I thought that was fitting. There's this website, I forget the URL, but they have a whole bunch of Japanese cd's you can buy, and they have a whole bunch of Megumi Hayashibara cd's too. _ Anyways, I gotta get going so, later then! Ja! ~Bunny-chan
StAr-chan too lazy to sign in.again chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
OOOOOHHHHH! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE?
Alilacia chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
That was really cool! Please don't let any thing happen to Heero! And, I think that Duo and Usagi should get together. Yeah, I know she and Heero... but Usagi had feelings for Duo waaaaaaaaay before Ririna messed with her mind. Just a suggesstion. Can't wait for the next part to come out. :) koneko
Chibi Tenshi chapter 22 . 6/17/2001
*GLOMPS* I feel silly reviewing something I sorta worked on, demo saa for my good friend, anything! *giggles* *pouts at the anime radio station that's currently playing strange music* And you know, that ending *IS* cruel to the readers *cackles evilly* demo you know I totally approve! _ I'm being silly at the moment. Better stop me before I go insane! Talk to you in a second or two ;)
Sun Princess1 chapter 21 . 6/16/2001
I love all of your stories! There great!

Please continue this story soon if you can.
Hell's Little Angel chapter 21 . 6/16/2001
I really liked your story,no scratch that I loved it.(_)
PrincessLesse not signed in chapter 21 . 6/1/2001
I like bunches ESM-chan.. LOL.. I like it a lot. I hope that you continue soon, cuz this is one of my favourite series.. and awesome that you are getting some of it published. I hope that one day I can accomplish that! Well.. good luck on it and on anything else that may need luck. _.. Ja!
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »