Reviews for Gods and Other Creatures
Larania chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
I like your crossover, and this one will be interesting. I hope that you will also continue with your other SM/GW crossover, it was shaping up well, too.
Chika chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
Hey there ESM! . This is getting good! Are Usa & Duo going to hook up? Oh well, good job and keep it up! ::frown:: I gotta get to school.. in about 15 min ::sweatdrop:: Oh well, Ja ne!
Merore chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
Mmm...so good. *sigh* After a bad day, it was nice to come home and read this. _ *pats Lilith-san on the head* kawaii dokenai. Hmm...who's Hyperion? Did you tell us, and I missed it? Or is it a big secret? Mm..
Lady Squirt Signed Review chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
So short, but I really like it! can't wait for the rest. ;o)
Princess Lilith chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
Hi! I love this! Write more! Citrus? Oh, I LOVE FRUIT! *. Wait...Its fruit right? *Everyone else sweatdrops* hahaha...
M.Jade chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Well, I hope you continue this soon! It wasn't weird at all, but very intriguing. Can't wait to read more!
shiiru chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
OOOooOOOoooOOOoooOOo What's gonna happen? I hope you finish this soon ESm-san! What's gonna happen? Can you give me a sneak peek? ::wink wink:: LoL O.o ::looks at clock & sweatdrops:: err I better get to bed.. Oh well, good job, and write more soon!
Lady Squirt not logged as an autor right now but this is sighned chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
Cool, this could prove to be a very interesting and intriguing fic. Keep it up. ;)
Jade Nova chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
Oh oh oh. Whats going on? What time period is it? And how do they know eachother? *L* I know, you'll prob answer this in the next chapter, but I have to ask. Another great GW/SM prologue. I don't know how I can stand reading so many of your fics at once, I go nuts waiting for the next chapter to any of them! But great job, and I can't wait for more!
Merore chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
Waaa...sugoi! FOr someone who's new at this, you're very good! I can't wait for your next chapter...but I'll have to huh? *whimpers* I don't wanna...

The plot sounds very interesting, and I'm eager to know exactly how Usa and Duo are connected. Keep up the great work! Ja ne.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33