Reviews for The Adventures of Rebecca the Vindictive Vamp
brankel1 chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Excellent job.
Domenique chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
weird but cool story,cant wait for the meeting of her creator
Domenique chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Interesting story line, never gave much thought towards rebecca, but I trust you will be more than capable of giving her some character some colour. I just felt her changing into a vampire was a bit rushed, but more than that I enjoyed the vampire who was her creator!
mycrookedsmile chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I really enjoyed this short story. A really compelling backstory!
laurazuleta18 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
*cries*

Rebecca didn't deserve what Demetri did to her!

Poor Robert!

laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved it!

A-Mazing!

Poor Becca..

I loved how u described her waking up and feelings
star574 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Ah, yes, this does explain why she acted the way she did in NYC :)
WolvesCanEatMe chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I love you too, babe...Even though this chapter makes me wanna cry...The world is cruel and mean place! Boo-hoo-hoo! Meh!

Oh well...it is a good ending as a tie in to Red Eyes, and I kinda like the dark evil side of Heidi and Demetri. *mwah*
WolvesCanEatMe chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Lovely chapter, lady! This is probably one of my most favorite chapters that you've written, just fyi ;) I just absolutely love love love the characters you created with Rebecca and Robert! Awe *melts* SO I'm savoring my HEA...for a time being.

I'll work up the nerve to read chap 4 sometime...

Love ya, chick!
WolvesCanEatMe chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
*giggles* I just love their interaction! And I lust over Robert something fierce! Man... meh *sniff* I plan on enjoying the next chapter more too!

I am glad you wrote this though, it's nice to get the background of Rebecca. Even though her role in Red Eyes is rather small, it's important.

Love it! Rebecca has a little bit of all of us in her I think! :)
star574 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Heh. Sooner or later they'll get around to having the hate sex. :)
star574 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Out of the frying pan into the fire - Leofrid was right, though. She'll be able to fend for herself now.
WolvesCanEatMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love me some Rebecca :) And Leo *swoon* I can appreciate his little cameo, before he goes gallavanting off to die in the vampire wars .

Lovely job, chick! Keep up the marvelous work!
WolfGirlAtHeart chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It's brilliant! I can't wait to read more!