Reviews for Wild, Wild
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I've read some genderbenders, and some westerns, but I have to say: From what I've seen, there's not even a competion. This one takes the cake.

So. Freaking. Funny!

Haha, Artemis and Luna probably thought they had it bad when those ones were girls! They'd all be scrappy brats as boys, wouldn't they? Hee hee hee.

And the portrayal of Beryl and "Ballgown Slipper" was priceless. Where you came up with her... Loved it. Loved the whole thing.
PSVT chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Utterly, absolutely amazing story you have here. I love how the genders of the 'sailor senshi' and the 'Shitennou/Beryl' were flipped, and yet the personalities are pretty much the same. Also, the Western setting is brilliant and a refreshing change of pace. The western-style dialogue was done to perfection as far as I could tell and on the whole is amazingly hilarious. The same goes for the rest of the writing, which is well done. Overall, it's great stuff and a must-read for anyone!
Menne chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh my gosh is slipper MAMORU? XD That has to be absolutely one of the funniest things I've read on here in awhile!