Reviews for True Desires
GlassMazeGazer chapter 55 . 3/26
Is it too much to hope for Appius dying in the explosion or at least getting fried by sunlight?
GlassMazeGazer chapter 54 . 3/26
It’s odd that Sookie’s fairy abilities work in the ‘iron’ building, but Niall’s couldn’t. I get that she’s not a full fairy, but I would think the fairy aspects & powers in her would be impacted by the surrounding iron.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 43 . 3/26
No sign so far of the ‘vampire hating’ ally of Bill’s that was mentioned several chapters ago. I’m not sure why a vampire hater would work with Bill, but I’m guessing it’s probably a fairy. I’m tempted to suspect it’s a water fairy or maybe her great uncle Dermot, but neither of those appeared in TB, just SVM. It wasn’t mentioned in this story that Bill went to Faery & in TB he never met Mab so I’m out of ideas for the mysterious ally.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 37 . 3/26
Appius? Is he gonna show up? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It’s bad enough that Niall or Eric didn’t kill Bill off during the fight with the were witches when it made perfect sense & would have been the perfect time.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 7 . 3/16
The only way she could work harder to be more hostile (against all reason) would be to hire writers to help her think of more ways to approach it. Someone ought to hit her in the head with that “big old bat” of hers to knock some sense & common curtesy into her. GACK!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 5 . 3/15
So this Sookie is looking like she’s gonna be one of the bratty idiot versions. Doesn’t need protection until after something happens. Really — she’s too dumb to understand that AFTER something happens is too late? Gah!

I’m always hoping for something between the bratty, idiotic banshee versions and the overly perfect, more magical than every other character versions. A reasonably intelligent, reasonably polite, & a reasonably mature young woman doesn’t seem too much to hope for, but apparently I’m one of the minority that wants that in a Sookie.
Pooksmagoo chapter 56 . 9/27/2018
Holy shit! The spoon to the eye socket! Eyes always make me nauseous. Not the torture just the eyes. . Loved this chapter!
LdyJulanna chapter 60 . 6/3/2017
love it but what of poor Godric ? I don't see Sookie allowing him to be abused
LdyJulanna chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
I fucking love "I was thinking of Eric since Dallas" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I so wanted her to say something like that to Biheeeel !LOL
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
She should ask him how often he plans to kidnap her, imprison her, and fang rape her. Oh, and hold her down so some other vamp can fang rape her, too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
So Niall loves Sookie so much that he wants her to go crawling back to the arrogant asshole who held her down so Russell could fang rape her and then fang raped her himself after kidnapping her and locking her neck in a chain in his filthy basement before he served her up to be partially drained by Russell. How loving. And if Niall was so diligently "watching over" Sookie, why did NIALL let Sookie be fang raped twice anyway?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Um, Eric did give Sookie to Russell. He held her down so that Russell could fang rape her and then he fang raped her himself.
Karka chapter 48 . 12/7/2016
Just gotta say - have reached this point in the story and I love it. I plan on finishing it... But Now I have "who stole the cookie" stuck in my head! It is going to be my ear worm for weeks! Argh!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I hate to tell Eric this but he did, in fact, give Sookie to Russell. He held her down so Russell could fang rape her and then he fang raped her himself.
MsNorthman chapter 60 . 11/2/2016
Just reread this one and I enjoyed it very much again!
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »