Reviews for True Desires
tanseynz chapter 60 . 12/10/2014
Your talent at plotting a story is spectacular, plus it's so nice to see a writer improve spelling, grammar and the composition of the story itself as they go along. Ty for sharing such a fascinating story.
tanseynz chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
Godric? Has he not met the sun?
tanseynz chapter 34 . 12/10/2014
Foolish Sookie. Of all the times she could doubt Eric she had to pick that one, and flinch from his hands. No wonder he thought she'd changed her mind.
tanseynz chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
tanseynz chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
I love their whispers because it adds angst to their love story, and lets face it, if it were easy we'd get bored.
tanseynz chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
Awww sweet. I'm still pissed that you made their reunion so quick, but that scene was beautiful.
tanseynz chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Oh noooo, don't make a pep talk from Pam be all that convinces him. C'mon, he's a stubborn thousand year old Viking with ongoing delusions of perfection!
tanseynz chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
THIS is what CH should have done after her Eric got his memories back, simply because it would have made the plot much smarter and the angst much tighter. Denying his feelings and shutting himself down to the ferocious Viking vampire he once was is a far better plot point. Well done!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
She should feel guilty. Getting snakey at Eric because Bill let her down is pointless, especially since, despite her arguments, she knows she needs protection.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
You have to wonder why Sookie lies to herself and Niall about Eric. Another self defence measure along with not trusting anyone?
tanseynz chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I would think even in his panic Eric would have caught the scent of Fae beside Adele's grave.
cela chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
the sex scenes do not NEED to be graphic. I thought it was well written and expressed their deep feelings for each other. that's what making love is about isn't it?
cela chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
eric is pulling an Edward Cullen? I thought he was older and smarter than that!
cela chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
simply beautiful !
cela chapter 31 . 7/31/2014
it was a lemon, just not as detailed as usual. actually it was better, because I used my imagination.
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »