Reviews for True Desires
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
She should ask him how often he plans to kidnap her, imprison her, and fang rape her. Oh, and hold her down so some other vamp can fang rape her, too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
So Niall loves Sookie so much that he wants her to go crawling back to the arrogant asshole who held her down so Russell could fang rape her and then fang raped her himself after kidnapping her and locking her neck in a chain in his filthy basement before he served her up to be partially drained by Russell. How loving. And if Niall was so diligently "watching over" Sookie, why did NIALL let Sookie be fang raped twice anyway?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Um, Eric did give Sookie to Russell. He held her down so that Russell could fang rape her and then he fang raped her himself.
Karka chapter 48 . 12/7/2016
Just gotta say - have reached this point in the story and I love it. I plan on finishing it... But Now I have "who stole the cookie" stuck in my head! It is going to be my ear worm for weeks! Argh!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I hate to tell Eric this but he did, in fact, give Sookie to Russell. He held her down so Russell could fang rape her and then he fang raped her himself.
MsNorthman chapter 60 . 11/2/2016
Just reread this one and I enjoyed it very much again!
cela chapter 52 . 10/5/2016
since bill has his data base I will assume he called Appius. hopefully they will both go to hell when the bombs go off.
cela chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
you go pam, kick his Viking ass all the way back to bon temps!
cela chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
bill is such a pitiful whiney asshat! he has a lot of nerve talking about eric that way. jealous much?
MiniLover chapter 60 . 12/16/2015
Amazing story! The agony, happiness, hate, love, pain, strength, defeat and triumph these characters experienced was both agony and a joy to read. Wonderfully written!
MiniLover chapter 53 . 12/16/2015
I knew there were bombs in the suitcases! I'm sure I'm not the only one. Hopefully Eric is okay since the suitcase got put in Andre's room instead!
MiniLover chapter 52 . 12/16/2015
Holy sh*t! So Appius is in town! What an evil son of a b**ch!
MiniLover chapter 51 . 12/16/2015
With their bond, and with her hearing his thoughts, how is Eric going to get around telling Sookie the truth?
MiniLover chapter 50 . 12/16/2015
Those suitcases are pretty suspicious. If they are what I think they are, I'm glad she put it in Andre's room. (but there are others all over the hotel.) :-o
MiniLover chapter 43 . 12/15/2015
Sophie-Anne's dead! I'm so grief-stricken ;)
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »