Reviews for Buried Deep
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This reflects the responses many, many people have with abuse. I am glad that you chose it, because it makes readers think.
angelessmey chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
HI, I AM CATHOLIC, AND YOU HAVE A VERY WISE FRIEND, I AGREE WITH HIM, ITS SAD HOW SOME PEOPLE ATACK OTHERS FOR BELIEVE OR BE DIFERENT.

I HOPE CAN READ MORE OF YOU HISTORIES. YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER!
immakingmyownluck chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was a really good read! ilike it alot, expecially the flashbacks instead of Tony just telling Ziva the story, I loved it great work! :)
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great story, very original. I don't get why Tony would use an English version of Mom or Mommy though. Seems OOC.
isabelG chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
heartbreaking, but in a good way. Ziva being there for Tony just like how he was there for her, was just a clear proof of how their relationship has progressed. And no offense taken. I'm a religious Catholic, but then again I can't say that the actions of some members of the same faith are actually good or right, and neither should it be tolerated if were true. Besides these things happen to other people from different faiths as well. I believe that it is how men interpret faith and use its influence that makes the difference. Keep your stories going. :)
IMSLES chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It is a sad tragic cycle that we all wish would never had started.

~~Sue
janet brown chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
as you said its just the bad apples inside the religions sad story but it happens.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
So sad but so true for some people.

And your Muslim friend is right, it's the "bad apples" who do the harm.

Good story.