Reviews for Il mio grande fratello cattivo Mafia
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
The story is fun and sort of silly... There are some grammar mistakes and misspellings, but overall it's kind of interesting.
valery-chan chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
I'm not anti Gerita, but for the sake of the plot...Go Romano! Go Spain! Beat up that potato bastard! This will be hell. Yandere Spain and mafia Romano. where do you think Romano's learnt all? Obviously the answer is Spanish Inquisition.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
He hadn't cried since "that happened", well, that can't be, can it? After all he cried last chapter :D

Anyway I like the way this is going. Hope to see an update soon!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Putting lines between story and AN would make it less confusing. :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Some tense problems here and there, but good start overall :)
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Very good
Nike Scarlet chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Germany...*growls* How dare he cheat on the Adorableness that is Italy!
Nicole NightLock chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Can you make Tsuna a girl in his past life? Onegai? Please? Per favore? Please update soon!
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
FUDGE MONKIES I LOVE THIS IM INTERESTED HURRY UP IM DYING OVER HERE

I'll give it a 9/10 'cause of the cliffhanger! Omigosh, this story has lots of potential, ll that's left is the next chapters! :D
klariza-riza chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
When will you update again author-San
。・・(_)・・。
DragonClaw827 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
You know, I feel like it was a misunderstanding... You know, Germany and France. Really. France?

Also, you've been using the wrong "you're" ("your"). "Your" is for possession. "You're" is "You are".

Otherwise, it's all good and interesting (though the chapters are short)!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
*giggles*
I'm loving how well I'm managing to keep up with the Italian bits. My language lessons are paying off! XD Best way to practice!
Cogan chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
I can't wait to see what happens next!
lavanderbunny chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
...The decimo is North Italy...some what makes sense.
neverchange5986 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014