Reviews for For Laughs
Rookblonkorules chapter 17 . 8h
That... was the most amazing crossover I have ever read.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 18h
Oh my gosh! This is... so creepy. Also, Rhode Island... I live around there so... Omgsh. Also, you write the Joker really well. As in, he's incredibly disturbing. Exactly as he should be.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 17 . 11/12
I appreciate the story. thank you for the fun.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 16 . 11/12
funs tory and I appreciate it. but to much super reid for me.
meh. but still fun. Joker actually being SMART deviously devishly smart is fun.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 15 . 11/12
mah to quick. and to super reid.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 9 . 11/12
yeah that was to easy. to simple I get reid super smarty! but to dam FAST
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 8 . 11/12
yeah that feels to quick and easy and certin on that. just from a LOOK? naw that doesn't really... work for that.
boo.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 11/12
alright so they got the first surprise so now the reassess and kick ass into gear until they KNOW what they are doing.
but yes fully functional not asthetic! having fun with it.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 5 . 11/12
god are they out of their league. but I like that your GETTING Joker and his intelligence to paly around with.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 11/12
ah idiots. that's the GAME get the professionals to lay down judgement upon the bat and make his lfie and relationship with the city more dangerous.
although to be honest Joker should have counted as a national terrorist and NTO be in a prision in Gothom. that's odd.
and the whole MOB wipe thing.. or is it just the harvy dent thing?
show off that mess.
course their working case in case with the Jokers VICTUMS the survivors of his insanity.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 3 . 11/12
see how the whole criminal war lord terrorist thing is going to be handled here...
considering Gothom is INSANE.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 11/12
see hwo your going to handle this in an insane world of DC is very, very odd. is this really close to year zero? and where does Ra al Gaul come in? or the other crimelords?
hmm.
this is ambitious but might be more then you can chew.
MrPlatypus12345 chapter 17 . 3/28
Dear Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands,
The story that you wrote was very intriguing and extremely well written. I am immensely excited for a sequel. On that topic, I do believe that you should write a sequel. The plot was well thought out, and the writing clear and descriptive, yet not so much that it took away from the story. I know for a fact that I and probably many others love the prospect of you writing a follow up story to this, and in the manner that you left this as a cliff-hanger, it would work nicely.
Sincerely,
12345
Vampire Girl chapter 2 . 2/16
I lover the fact that he is so done with Joker. He knows that shooting someone isn't his style- that the madman prefers a more theatrical means.

Oh dear. He crossed state lines. What ever shall we do? (Sarcastic, bored voice)

200th Comment!
anon chapter 2 . 1/16
In a spinoff-series about Batman's daughter, Huntress, he plays a police officer.