Reviews for For Laughs
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Love love loved this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
A perfect example why I can never be a good writer. I like my characters too much. Its like I'm a afraid to hurt them. But without cruelty, there is no obstacle. Nothing to challenge the main characters. No conflict. No purpose for the story.
As I've been told I'm too nice. So nothing ever happens in my stories (the ones in my head).
The disturbing thing is that I was smiling at the image of Joker shaking his head looking like a disappointed father. Maybe I'm messed up. If it weren't for the violence and tendency to kill people, I would've laughed at Joker's dialogues. His attempts at humor sounds so scary (even if there's no audio to this). Joker somehow transcends the written format. I can actually hear his voice whilst reading this.
(or maybe that's just me needing therapy)
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
For whatever reason, I love it when the Joker goes "And can you believe that was completely unintentional?' when speaking about Harvey Dent! You can tell how pleased he is! It's like a kid in the middle of class screaming at the top of his lungs 'OH MY GOSH! I JUST FLIPPED TO THAT EXACT PAGE IN ONE FLIP!' It's hilarious, actually. XD

-KW13
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Ok, I was planning on reviewing when I finished the story, but WHY does Joker always insist on dressing up as girls? First a nurse, and now a maid. SERIOUSLY?! It always makes me have a flashback to some hilarious movie I can't remember the name of where one of the bad guys shouts 'CROSS-DRESSER!' and then promptly starts shooting... It was great!

-KW13
slaudone1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
its only chapter one and i like it already. my little home state of R.I. FTW! lol
misuky7 chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
This was brilliant. I absolutely adored this story. I cannot wait to read the next part. :3
slendersummerseve chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
wtf, Reid...

This was awesome, I'm so glad I read it :D
slendersummerseve chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
MAH BABEH ;A;

...i'm insane...just like the joker...
slendersummerseve chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
NUUU IT'S NOT REID NUUU DUN BELIEVE DEM GAIZ EHRMAHGHERD NUUU

[sorry, I'm overreacting]
slendersummerseve chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I'm not quite understanding what Reid is onto... then again, I'm usually not anyway ..
slendersummerseve chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
SHIT! Reid, GTFO!

;-; My babeh better not get hurt ;-;
slendersummerseve chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I can't help but connect Batman to Andy Biersack of the Black Veil Brides (who is obsessed with Batman). I love this so far :D
slendersummerseve chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I saw the photo manips on dA and wanted to check this out. Great so far! :D
Mrs. BYG chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
Oh I can't wait for the sequel! This was greatly put together. I fell in love the moment the Joker 'cried'. I tell you, you just made my intense love for him grow even more :D
Mrs. BYG chapter 3 . 10/17/2013