Reviews for For Laughs
TheVampireStrahd chapter 17 . 9/18
Just found this story.

OMG! This was amazing. Well done!

Really enjoyed it from beginning to end. Of all the profilers, other than Gideon I think you picked the right person to figure out who was Batman.

Once again. Great job. Gonna go look at that sequel now.
spnfandom8 chapter 17 . 8/29
I absolutely loved reading this, I tore my way through this in a few hours stopping only for snack breaks. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, I love how everyone was in character and everything meshed together and made sense. it was a wonderfully thought out fic and I know ill be back to reread this. and the sequel!
Admiral Saris chapter 17 . 8/13
Amazing job!
Starlight's Poet chapter 17 . 3/28
I binge-read this in one day. And I will say this... You have perfectly captured all the characters. BEAUTIFULLY I might add. The way Joker conversed with Reid was just the way I could picture it happening! And I'm not sure what scares me more: the idea of Reid being in the same room as the Clown Prince of Crime or the CM characters facing off against him.

The profiling and characterization of all the characters, especially the Joker and Bats is so well-done, I honestly thought for a moment I was reading a novel.

You, my friend, deserve a goddamn reward. This should be made into a damned comic book!
Vashti chapter 17 . 1/29
This was absolutely fantastic. There are some random homonym errors, the kind that are almost impossible to find on your own, but otherwise this is really great. Thanks so much for sharing!
Rookblonkorules chapter 17 . 11/20/2017
That... was the most amazing crossover I have ever read.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Oh my gosh! This is... so creepy. Also, Rhode Island... I live around there so... Omgsh. Also, you write the Joker really well. As in, he's incredibly disturbing. Exactly as he should be.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I appreciate the story. thank you for the fun.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 16 . 11/12/2017
funs tory and I appreciate it. but to much super reid for me.
meh. but still fun. Joker actually being SMART deviously devishly smart is fun.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
mah to quick. and to super reid.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
yeah that was to easy. to simple I get reid super smarty! but to dam FAST
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
yeah that feels to quick and easy and certin on that. just from a LOOK? naw that doesn't really... work for that.
boo.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
alright so they got the first surprise so now the reassess and kick ass into gear until they KNOW what they are doing.
but yes fully functional not asthetic! having fun with it.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
god are they out of their league. but I like that your GETTING Joker and his intelligence to paly around with.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
ah idiots. that's the GAME get the professionals to lay down judgement upon the bat and make his lfie and relationship with the city more dangerous.
although to be honest Joker should have counted as a national terrorist and NTO be in a prision in Gothom. that's odd.
and the whole MOB wipe thing.. or is it just the harvy dent thing?
show off that mess.
course their working case in case with the Jokers VICTUMS the survivors of his insanity.