Reviews for Scapegoat
FF chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
wow epic story dude you should write more I cant speak for everyone but I really liked it so much that I even reviewed great work keep on writing :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I actully teared up a Little by Reading this, a truley heartwrenching story, but still Beautiful.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So I guess you fall into the "Marller is jealous of Bell and Keiichi's relationship" camp.
Good story too.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I cannot believe what an amazing fic this is. I went into this completely unprepared and it was truly beautiful. I just wanted to let you know that this was truly a wonderful story and the best OMG fic I have read, hands down.
K1 X Bell chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hmm... I have mixed emotions about this one. For one I LOVE the dark and angsty stuff in a story, it's my favorite kind. The fic is written very well and is a master piece. And your depictions of the time it's set in is amazing!

The only thing I don't like about this fic is what it implies. The original story is about a man and a goddess who fall in love. While this makes it seem like the only reason she is there is because of his former self's wish, and that it's not because she chooses too.

idk, maybe I'm looking into it too much.

Anyway, good fic! Favorited.
tenchifew chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
...wow.
This is... extremely unusual and brilliant story.
Thank you for writing.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ok, so, the first words out of my mouth after i finished this are not suitable for printing here, so I will translate into something more kid friendly:

"Oh darn!"

Anyone who has seen and remembers the movie Speed with Keanu Reeves will know what I really said. :)

Excellent work as usual Nena!
Hobbes221 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, outstanding fic you have here. That last little bit on the end made it perfect. Thanks for the great read.
Z chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Meh, well written. It's after I read this story that I realize it's a Tragedy/Horror and how I wish I never read it. I hate those type, there's already enough horror and tragedy in the world for other to invent themselves.

Well written, however. Not that interesting, but pretty damn depressing and angst.
ceroxon chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
An excelletn fanfic. I decided to translate it in french for another fansite. I give you a link by mail later. I will explain that is your woork and that I am only the translator.
William War chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
meh
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It's stories like this that make me glad there are no demons, and no gods.
Wharpt chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
And thus we find another deity whose life has been affected by love of the soul of Keiichi/Azazel. The count I believe is now 5 Goddess, 2 Demon.

A powerful story; complex and impelling. I thought the Disclosure clause in the Contract to be a prime example of the true nature of the Daimakaicho: Allow the Innocent to go free, entice the Guilty to perform to the maximun of their sins.

A thought does come to mind, however. Does Marller know that Keiichi is Azazel, reincarnated?
Anon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Night falls; the traveler must pass down village streets, between the

houses with yellow- lit windows, and on out into the darkness of the

fields. Each alone, they go west or north, towards the mountains. They

go on. They leave Omelas, they walk ahead into the darkness, and they

do not come back. The place they go towards is a place even less

imaginable to most of us than the city of happiness. I cannot describe

it at all. It is possible that it does not exist. But they seem to

know where they are going, the ones who walk away from Omelas.
WillZ chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very Good premise, nice execution on the story overall. All I can say to you is that the work and effort was worth it. Bravo!

P.S. If you had worked out the proofing glitches, you'll get even better. 8)