Reviews for There and back again, at least I hope so
Blah x 1000 chapter 41 . 7/11/2013
Love this story so, so much!

Can't wait until you update next! And I still can't stop smiling at how Kakashi had insinuated that Erica was fat earlier on. Hehe.
LadyOrange101a chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
*facepalm* I can't believe that was the first thing she said. I laughed for a few minutes straight-What a first impression. Hahaha
SaiyaCat chapter 42 . 4/2/2013
I wonder whats going to happen?
SaiyaCat chapter 41 . 2/19/2013
Nice story.
kwisy chapter 41 . 2/19/2013
Woohooo! Thanks for the update! Can't wait to find out what happens with Erica next :)
Kyoki no Megami chapter 40 . 2/17/2013
haifisch;
interesting story, i could swear i've already read it to some point... well, sorry if i already commented once and now i treat it like a new story, but the pc were the story-links were saved crashed *cough* that aside. for a romance story there sure isn't much of it there at the moment; not that i'm complaining, it is pretty interesting as i stated before, just mentioning it because romance is one of the categories. oh, what's interesting too is how you handle the characters. most writers make them (sometimes ridiculously so) nicer then what they can be, as s-ranked criminals, well, you not (that's positive. though in my opinion there is some camaraderie between them, like respect between itachi and kisame, your interpretation fits well too) anyways,
hope you continue soon
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
Kittywithfangs chapter 40 . 2/15/2013
I like this chapter,very well written. I jumped for joy when I saw my name being mentioned. :) still very addicted to this story. Sad it was so short but excited for the next chapter :D
Just know you have a fan that will see this one to the end :) I can understand that it can be a lot of pressure but maybe if you think of it as taking it one chapter at a time or a few at a time so it doesnt seem so bad?... I write my own fanfictions but I have yet to post them on this site, anyways, my point is that I understand and what helps me write my story out is that I take some big events that I want to happen or things that I want characters to say...and I string them together, tackling them down one at a time :) it helps me ignore the pressure of writing an epic story...btw this is an epic story and don't stress so much about it ending badly...I'm sure if you don't stress so much and don't rush, the ending will match the rest of the story :)
kwisy chapter 40 . 2/15/2013
I need more! I've missed this story, I'm glad you're back! :$
SaiyaCat chapter 40 . 2/15/2013
Nice UpDate. It was a Good Chapter.
Kittywithfangs chapter 39 . 2/15/2013
Please continue! I love your story. I really hope you finish, it's well written and awesome story so far.
death2society chapter 39 . 8/3/2012
I have to commend you on this story. It is interesting and far more involved with the manga than most stories. I love how you mix canon with your OC's. It is truly wonderful and I enjoy reading it.

-Mello-
Sky65 chapter 39 . 8/2/2012
Love this story, keep updating!
SaiyaCat chapter 39 . 7/31/2012
Awsome Chapter.
Corrina chapter 39 . 7/31/2012
Ahhhh! It was just getting good, and you leave me hanging! LOL. Very nicely done, as usual...Keep up the great work...I look forward the next chapter and an awesome battle!
SchwarzLilien chapter 38 . 7/21/2012
I've never been much of a fan of the "girl in the narutoverse" cliche, but your story is quite entertaining to read.
I like how portray the Akatsuki, it feels more realistic than in most of this kind of fics.
Congrats, you do a great job (: