Reviews for A Different Meeting
NeoAmon678 chapter 1 . 4/6
please update that story has a lot of potential i hope you update soon
regfurby chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Someone should force Akane to eat her own cooking.

Pretty nice story you've got going here, hope to read more.
Cyde chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
While your writing contains its fair share of stylistic errors such as run-on sentences and punctuation errors, that isn't what makes it difficult to read.

The narrative itself seems to rush to get to the point without taking time to immerse the reader. Sights, smells, sounds, reactions. Little things which give the reader a sense of being there - or at least knowing what it's like to be there - seem to be omitted in favor of terse plot points.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
UPDATE
This is getting good
Anna chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Please update soon! I love your story! :)
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
While I like Shampoo-Ranma the best I just wish you didn't fall into bashing.

Akane started considering Ranma only after their duel with Golden Pair (where ranma gave some dramatic speeches and saved Akane's life), you can see the flashback to that episode in the episode where Shampoo first came in. SHows of affection (like Akane-made lethal bento) came after that.

In addition since that never happened I think Akane would even be happy if Ranma marries another girl and stay out of her hair.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
1) If Anything Goes was a Narutoverse style, it could have been easily comparable with Sharingan at least in Taijutsu. It is a style made for people capable of thinking on their feet and copying other styles as effectively as possible. In other word it is not a style or form but a way of thinking.

Ranma is smart (and downright genius when he really needs to be) and thanks to being trained in this style for early age is capable of learning almost any style at a surprising rate.
Radio Driver chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Good goin, Buzz. Keep on keepin on.
miiohau chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
"As soon as *he* set foot on the yard, she found herself being glomped by the purple-haired Amazon."
In this chapter so far you have referring to Ranma using female pronouns so I think you forgot an 's' on 'she' here.
So far I am enjoying seeing how Ranma's relationship with could be different with a simple change.
Anttolas chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
another great chapter, more good development, see ay next one
Black Dragon Master chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Glad to the fat panada starting to get what he deserves keep gioing
brown phantom chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
If Akane's idea of punishing Ranma is cooking for him, that is clear proof that Akane here knows her food is terrible and still time is actually trying for that result. Then as an added bonus she can have a convenient excuse to attack him. Sounds like a direct example of this Tendo family not caring about Ranma at all, especially given the whole 'Ranma has to make an effort to make Akane happy but Akane's not required to put any effort whatsoever in this' message the fathers are giving out.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Now, THIS was quite interesting!

The Fatass Panda has a sense of dread. Hmph. Yeah, he'd better. ALL of his plans are GOING to go down the crapper, sooner rather than later, I believe. (Evil Smirk)

Oh yeah, and Akane can't cook for sh-t. O rly? (Rolls Eyes) How 'bout SHE tries her own stinkin' "food"?

And of course, Karma just so happens to reward Ranma for enduring that punishment by makin'im land right in front of the Cat Café. LOL Lovely Shampoo is lovely as ever. *A*

And then, Enter Ukyo. Very interesting. I don't think I've read any "Ranma 1/2" stories where Ukyo is introduced like this. Ranma suddenly remembers her, but later finds out why she's pissed off at'im. I like how he confided in Shampoo. *O*

Oh yeah, and I was pretty surprised at that little look into the Amazon Tribe, describing the youngling's games as training for the future. I got some "Naruto"-ish vibes from that paragraph. Missions? XD

Then, at lunch time, Lulz and a satisfyin' Genma Beatdown ensue as they draw out that piece of lard and interrogate'im. That was great!

And I also enjoyed how reasonable and calm Ukyo is now, mellowing out and chatting with Ranma like the old friends they are. That was nice. :3

Oh, but oh ho ho, looks like a certain Amazon is jealous, maeby? ;3 That's definitely a good sign.

Oh yeah, and Akane is pissed off that Ranma didn't eat her food. Blegh. Crazy b-tch.

Great work, Marine! Keep'em comin', keep'em comin'!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
willow's pen chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
great story line, I definitely like how the little changes are causing much bigger changes to the story line. Great job
Lonegirl chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
This history is fantastic, please update soon I'm impatient to continue reading.