Reviews for A Different Meeting
amerdism chapter 14 . 5/31
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Caspian123 chapter 14 . 1/27
I hope that we see Ryoga soon, as well as the neko-ken and Ranma's crippling phobia of cats
bechloe chapter 6 . 1/2
wow this is amazing...
i read the ffirst 3 and then sto coz its kinda boring...
restart again coz ive got nothing to do and made it here. damn youre so good. hope this will continue. i love it
Ulquihime chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
Historia interesante con mi pareja favorita segui asi que crei que eras uno de los tantos que dejaron la historia de esta hermosa pareja sin terminar
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Good six chapters
Ranmashampoo chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Me alegra que no lo ayas dejado inconcluso ya que hay muy pocas historias referente a esta pareja por favor seguila
Dumbledork chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Very amusing chapter. Can't wait to see Happi in action.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Ok, now, "it's been a while" jokes and all, this was an interesting chapter that made me chuckle and shake my head in dismay in equal measure. LOL

So, the little troll Happosai has joined the mayhem, Shampoo didn't even break a sweat to whip Akane's stubborn ass, again, and Akane is *STILL* such a friggin' hardass! (Facepalm) Just...Mother of Forerunner. (Slow Facepalm)

In any case, seeing Shampoo wipe out Akane that easily was satisfying and, well, as usual, it's awesome to see Soun and Gemna get smacked around like punching bags. LOL Plus I totally imagined Ranma slapping Genma back and forth, again and again, like Deadpool does Wolverine in the "Deadpool" game. XD

But I digress!

I sincerely hope you change up Happosai's character a bit, if only to make him not an asshole to plot against Ranma. Plus, Ranma still owes Ukyo a favor and I don't even have to wonder what she will ask Ranma...or do later. ;3

Nice work!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
slaaneshgod chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
I am enjoying the theme and changes in the story and characters a great deal thank you for writing it and sharing with us. On that note I must point out s typo that is driving me nuts, you have at least the last couple chapters been calling the district nermia which I believe is nerima. I do love and hope to see more of this story in the future.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Not a bad beginning for a Ranma/Shampoo pairing, although the setup felt a bit contrived, and it could use a bit more proofreading to fix those last mistakes:
winched - winced
mussed - mused
defiantly - definitely
Karibanu chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Ne-ri-ma, not Nermia - there's a few other transpositions elsewhere you might want to check too.

Akane's mallet is a convenient scene change in the manga, probably not quite so necessary to use it so much in written form. You could just have him walk out occasionally!
Radio Driver chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Good goin, Buzz. Keep on keepin on.
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
I like what you've done with Ukyo.
Moose Breath chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Still a good story.

But, your English needs work.

You are definitely using "defiantly" wrongly. If that word was introduced by spell-check, remember that only the writer really knows what word was intended. The computer can only guess. If "Commonly confused words" was the culprit, see above and realize that hitting "Change" will only switch the words, NOT use the correct one. If you run the check again, it will stop at the same point and offer to change words again, probably back to the original one.

A quotation that ends with a definitive sentence followed by more words should have a comma before the quotation mark with the next word not capitalized unless it is a proper name. For example: "You are sure popular with the guys," laughed Ranma.

If the quotation includes the name/nickname of the person to whom the quotation is directed to make sure that that person is the one intended, that name/nickname is separated by a comma. For example: "Sh-Sh-Shampoo, how did you find me?" stammered Ranma. If this would cause too many commas, usually the sentence could be broken up into two or more sentences to improve clarity. For example: "Wow, Akane. For a tomboy, you sure are ...". (That sentence as submitted here could have been heard at a carnival, "Wow Akane for a tomboy! "Wow Genma for a panda! Hurry, hurry, hurry!")

Please re-read this chapter (and chp 3) and fix these problems. Also, please insert commas where necessary to improve understanding and reading flow. Some of the sentences border on run-on due to the lack of commas.

The story is good, but could be so much better. If you have a pre-reader for grammar, either listen better or fire this one. If not, you need one. At least you're not making the then/than goof. In that, you are better than maybe 3/4 of the better authors here.

ps. I really like the story. mb
Moose Breath chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Good opening chapter. A little short but a good setup and introduction.

One pet peeve: it's not "to try AND do something," it is "to try TO do something." If one DOES something, the initial TRY is implied. I know common usage is the former, but it doesn't parse correctly.

The author should try to remember that a large percentage of readers do not have American/The Queen's English as a first language. Using proper/correct wording, punctuation, and syntax helps greatly in both translating and silent reading. Also, the "printed" page does not have inflections, hand gestures, body language, facial expressions or intonations to indicate subtleties. As much as 60% of the information conveyed in a face to face conversation does not happen via words. In a "printed" story, one only has words and, to a limited extent, font changes for everything.

This should be obvious, but it is so easy to forget.

Well, back to the story.