Reviews for Rebirth
Malaskor chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
1.) Nice story.

2.) you posted the 2nd chapter twice :)

3.) for infos about Jander look up the "Villains Lorebook" (Forgotten Realms resource book) or the Ravenloft book "Children of the Night: Vampires".

a brief description: he is 5'9", 130 pounds. Handsome, shap features (not feral). Shoulderlong wheat colored hair, pael golden skin large, sad silver eyes. (If he has already been to Ravenloft but returned than his left hand is burned and withered from handling a powerfull, holy item. He pefers strong primary colors like red and blue. He often wears a voluminous cloak and his hands are always covered with white gloves (to prevent damaging plants with his black thumb curse and to hide the damage to his hand).

Keep up the good work
Chainer chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
right here!

Pick ME

ME ME ME

*Waves hands and jumps around*

I humbly volounteer
Salak chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
hehheheheheheheheh! Yay! More! oh and you have the same chapters(chapter two) twice grrr
The Wanlorn chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
I need one of them beta-peoples. Anyone wanna volunteer for the job?
Salak chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Yay! You put it up finally! Yay yay yay!
Kyle chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Elminster, Khelben, Laerel, Storm Silverhand and a few others are the chosen of mystra they can be killed but they will never die from age or disease
Inaniyor chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Elminster is basically immortal. He can be killed, but he'll live forever (unless he dosn't want to, or Mystra doesn't want him to, or he gets killed) The same goes with Khelben, I think (I'm not quite as sure) :)
smith chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
A nice start ...as for the title, how about something vampirish and romantic - that would suit your story ...how about 'flowers of blood' or 'bloodflowers' ('bloodflowers' is a sad-ish song by The Cure) ...something with 'blood' in the title, anyway.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2