Reviews for Obliviate
Jael73 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Lots of likes! Nothing to critique, other than the ending went really fast.
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Really love this story!
Mavennica chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That was so achingly sweet when Hermione's heart broke after finding out that Severus was in love with Lily. I'm glad you let them find one another again and be happy. :)
duj chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I really wasn't expecting her to rape him. Ick. And in what universe other than fanfic do people fall in love with their rapist?
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was wonderful.
SexySloth chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Everything about this: the plot, the characterization, the mood, the themes...was absolutely gorgeous. I loved it all. What a beautiful story. Please continue your writing. It is lovely.

SexySloth
kci47 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I wish you had gone a little more slowly when Hermione decided to climb into Snape's bed - it seemed really sudden when she started touching him. Otherwise, though, I really liked this story!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was a sweet story

cosmyk
83annak chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
great storyline, great sex scenes, great emotions, but I am not a big fan of the "wedding stuff"...thanks for the trip anyway!
whisperheart456 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
this is one of my favorites now. you did a good job love it at the end when Severus asked Hermione to marry him! so touching :)
BeccaKunn chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This story was FANTASTIC!

As one of my first SS/HG it was a great way to kick off the fandom. I'm actually worried I won't find anything else I like as much as this! You, DFTBA!
SheyConYamo chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hello! I just wanted to say, AWESOME!

I really love this story! I think you did a great job with the details as well as the characters. You put in just enough and didn't get so far in that it was destracting. Nice work, it really is a great one! C:
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
After reading the summary I thought that it can be interesting. And for one-shot it really was pretty long (which is very good thing) but I felt that for so many things that happened it should be longer...because things went really fast (at least for me, I like slow developments, especially when it comes to relationship) Also even though Hermione was 18, I didnt like that she was still in school, but after reading the whole story, I understand why she was still in school. Severus was ok, but sometimes he was OOC (but only for me probably)...I did like that she did memory charm on him, it was interesting... as always when Severus has to kill Dumbledore Im sad, but never mind... and the last scene would be nice If it again was not so fast, I think that for those memories returning to him, him waking at st-mungo and thinking about it, this alone was for one chapter...but I know that this is one-shot. That last scene made me a bit uncomfortable, mostly because Harry and Ginny were there too and quite sweet for my taste...but anyway, it was nice.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
aw. so beautiful. i loved this. the love making was sweet, and even though everything after their night together was fast forwarded, the ending is beautiful and deserving. you are amazing.

laenamoradadeHERMIONE
neverest chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
loved the story...it was pretty good...i was confused when she decided to bind sev and take advantage of him...lol...but i suppose i understand now..nice ending b the way...looking forward to reading more from you..later

NEVEREST