Reviews for VANDREAD: Marooned
DinoGuy2000 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Discontinued! WHYYYY! *sob* If you have time in the future can you revisit this story and hopefully continue it? Pleeeeaaasseeee?
DCWestby chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
This story is very interesting, and I truly hope you still have plans for this, for it would be a shame not to continue it.

Excellent.
Panur chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
I really hope you are up to your promise... BECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH! (I specially hope o see Duero's reaction to what happened to Parfet) so yeah... I REALLY REALLY hop you update soon.

thanks for all

Panur
Miroku-dono chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
All I have to say is...brilliantly done.

Although the character advancements are a bit out of place for a prequel to 2nd Stage, it still is masterfully done.

I hope to see you finish the last chapter, even if it has been 3 years since the last update.

That being said, I'm going to pass out due to the couple of hours this took me to read. Can't help it that I read slow -_-
tsaieric chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
Hey, I like your story. I am a Hibiki/Meia fan, so please write more. Oh and also, just some small grammar problems such as the tenses don't agree, other than that it's pretty good. Write more soon.
Constantly Baffled chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
dude, awesome story. one of the best ever. but when are you going to update?
touyatouya chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
2 years? Already? *boggles* My does time fly... Well Im currently working on a Star Ocean fic right now, but if there's still enough interest in Marooned... why not? _
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Last updated : 11-16-02

Today's date : 11-12-04

...

Four more days before it reach two years since your last update, Ender. Any telling when chapter 6 is coming? _
MeiaROCKS chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Meia and Hibiki rocks! Please update, you haven't done so in quite a while. Maybe you could write a real Meia/Hibiki after this?
Yronhand chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
I was just looking around , and I noticed you haven't been around for a really long time. Months, really...but I hardly blame you. You're
probably a decent student type so I know Law School takes a whole big chunk out of what time you might have liked to spend writing.

Now, I'm curious and all...but are you by any chance still remotely interested in writing fan fics?
Anyways, I'll be seeing you around, hopefully..._ Its hard to contact someone who leaves no way to be contacted...
s chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Hibiki/Meia ROCKS! and even if you go with some one else its ok...well not really but its ur story
Sombody chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
Pls continue this fic. By the way am I right that there are two Enders in the Vandread section, or do you have two accounts with the same name.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
This fic is exelent, one of the best of Vanfanfics. Juging by the last time you have updated this is probably unlikly but

PLEASE UPDATE
Lord Mick chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Good work. Hope you will update soon
Scott chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
Wow, this is great. Action, suspense, and a surprisingly well thought out plot has made this really stand out from other fanfics. I would have preferred more than the tentative beginnings of a relationship, as I'm a shipper at heart, but nevertheless I've throughly enjoyed reading the story to date.

The sole critisism I have is the fairly annoying trait certain characters have of speaking in the third person. However I've never seen the show, so more than likely that's how their MEANT to be portrayed.

Anyway, kudos for pulling this off.