Reviews for I can't believe I'm saying this but
MkPajchi chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Please continue!
MyLittleBigBangSwitchAtOlympus chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
For an OOC, this makes sort of is so sweet. Although, Millie would never go for her arch-rival. I read the reviews and I have to say some things

1) OOC mean out of character, so obviously they aren't going to act differently than in the book
2) There is no character named Marley. Millie has a thing for Tico
3) Millicent and Stanford are not cousins, their grandmas are friends. In Stanford's book he says that if he had an arranged marriage his parents would match him with Millicent
Shaylie-Daughter-of-Poseidon chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
ok interesting and pretty good so far
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Sweet story!
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hi, I'm really happy you made a fanfic for them. I really liked this paring and was almost sure Stanford was going to get with Millicent...despite them being cousins. (although most asians didn't mind back then...)

And I read your reviews before I reviewed (yeah, I know, I'm a weirdo), but who the heck is Marley? I'v read the book, I have the book, but I've never heard of a Marley. O.O Have you?
Ways chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This Is not true to the characters at all! What were you thinking Stanford and Millicent don't have a relationship at all if anything she has a thing for Marley not Stanford have you even read Millicent Min, Girl Genius at all or did you just here about the characters and put them in sick twisted little fantasy world what the crap!
Medge chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is so cute. I love Millicent : )
Volcanic Lily chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I like this. I always hoped Millie and Stanford would get together myself. (The only thing is, what's this going to do to Millie's friendship with Emily? O.o)

~Lily
Dimlylit chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
cute
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
kyah! another Millie fanfic! woot!

I also had thought of Millie and Stanford getting together. Good job!