Reviews for I've Got Your Back
racefh853629 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aww, how cute. Great job! :)
Chite chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Aww, poor Kitty. Hope she gets better!

I totally know how Kurt feels. I go to an advanced boarding school, and it's literally WORK WORK WORK aaaall the time. I only go to bed when we have to turn our lights out at midnight, and if I'm not finished with my work even then, I go into me and my roommate's bathroom and shove a towel under the door so that the RCs don't see me in there, sit on the lid of the toilet and do my work there. And being sick with all that work is the WORST thing that can happen to you, because our school has a policy that only those with a fever of 101.5 or higher, have puked, or have gotten a phone call from the child's doctor verifying a serious sickness and a need to go home are excused from class/are allowed to go home with their parents. I spent a week in class with strep throat because my parents couldn't drive up, get me, drive back home, and take me to the doctor to get my throat swabbed. A girl in my dorm LITERALLY kicked her sick roommate out because she didn't want to get sick as well. Luckily, that girl was sick enough that her parents could take her home.

I would just like to say that this is EXTREMELY adorable, and you did a fantastic job with it. C
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
LOVE IT!
JumpingWolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Loved it. Thanks for bringing a brilliant smile to my face :)
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Aww, I enjoyed getting a glimps of Finn trying to do the right thing, and be a real brother to Kurt. :) It seemed believable that he would call Mr. Shue while Kurt protested, and that Mr. Shue would come over right away to help Kurt with his homework. Nice story.
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awwwwww. A sick Kurt is a funny and incredibly adorable Kurt. I loved your story, thanks so much.

LoTuS
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I just started watching Glee, and at this point I've seen every episode this season except the Britney Spears one. Kurt became my favorite character right away, and this is a really nice story start. Your depictions are VERY in-character, which is something not many people accomplish, so congratulations! Looking forward to more.
opponent chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was hilarious. The way Finn was written is totally character-compliant. Nice job!
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You had me at Hamburger soup.

Seriously though, I enjoyed this. A lot. I love BigBrother!finn, Sick/Stressed!Kurt and the appearances of Mr. Schuester and Burt were very well done. Very in character, which was awesome. Just a great read. Not sure if you're going to continue with this, but I hope you do. I'd really like to see more. :) Kudos on the good work to both of you.
sergina d balarina chapter 1 . 11/28/2010