Reviews for Naruto is Gone!
natashawagner122 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
This is so cute I hope you continue it!
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Mmmm yaoi I love it! When will Sasuke get the smexy blond a**? I love the RedX/Robin as well!
pokemoncontest1998 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
hey i love all ur stories and i hope u post the next chapter quickly
kittycatluver chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Oops sorry I meant to say was I can't breathe. It's too funny.
kittycatluver chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
So d***n funny! Hahahahahahahahah,oh my god I can't 's too is the funniest story I have
ever read! You are a genius. Update when you can. Ja Ne!
ff chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Fucking gay faggot!
Rayne the Fox chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
My favorite part was when red and sasuke found out about naruto's plan for him and robin to give themselves to shisui when i read that part i was like ksdfbegfiabjdfhiaebdkhb XD

and nice im going to call it a troll with red's "death" the whole time i was reading it i was thinking 'what the hell this can't be happening!'

Nice story and chapter i love it!
Rukia-K1 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
D Sooooo odd that this is updated the day AFTER I was looking at it...
Sevvus chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
good choice for red! nightwing is fucking hot...and amazing job
Dymian chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I am definitely looking forward to more.
Phoenixtear101 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
LOL Captain Stipper Pants! That is awsome and the fact is so true! XD
Erun1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
O. My. Jashin. You are amazing. Naruto and Teen Titans? GENIUS! God that would br amazing seeing as the Teen Titans only have one ability and ninjas are basically Robin•2 Raven elements (or Avatar the Last Airbender) OMG I SHOULD MAKE AN AANG MEETS NARUTO THINGY AND OMFG I GOTTA GO WRITE IT!
PshhAnonymous chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I love it! U gotta update soon please? c:
bookworm51485 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Potentially interesting story, poor execution. First, the story is too rushed and therefore the characters are ooc. You might want certain things to happen, but there needs to be a natural flow and realism. As hellbent as Sasuke was on revenge at all odds, he wouldn't have just switched it up so quickly. And then the scene later withe Jiraiya and the hokages (which was so bad I had to just stop there). To have Naruto go from 'Oh I'm all depressed angst angst woe is me' to 'Look what I can do' was just silly. This story could definitely use an overhaul.