Reviews for Accensus In Die Iudicii
Sei-chan-1999 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is a beautiful piece of writing and it has made Karen into one of my favorite characters in Clamp. You've caught her nature perfectly in all the different phases and the ending line of each section is haunting and will remain etched in my memory forever. Please keep writing and this is just...unworldly. Really. Your writing style is sophisticated without being too cold or overly emotional. The balance is flawless. Best Wishes.
sami chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
cool...it is...
Remalna Marguerite chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Oh my gosh, Lyn...another masterpiece! The writing is beautiful, meaningful and sad, and the structure of the story is totally fascinating. I love how it passes from the past to the future, and then back to the present. You wrote the passages so expertly that the timeline merged together seamlessly. I think this is one of your loveliest and most unique stories I've read to date!
Alassante chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
That was really beautiful prose. Puts a whole new perspective on, "Finding salvation." Like all the other X characters, Karen has a most complex personality. Alas, she doesn't get much exposure. Everyone's favourites like Subaru and Seishirou have been done... let's bring in the others! Come on people, we want to see... uhhh... Kusangi vignettes! Yeah! (umm... don't we? *waves KY banner sheepishly*)
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
That was an amazingly beautiful insight into Karen's character... I don't know enough about the series or her character to know what's accurate or not, but I really enjoyed it. She has more depth than just being a soapgirl... I liked the interactions with and observations of the other characters from X. Please continue to write such beautiful works.
Shikkari chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
wow! *kudoes for lyn* that was really nice! wonderful in the aspect of writing and the story itself. *_* I really like Karen and so I was compelled to read it. First I read the reviews, saw it was great, and then found out for myslef. I really like it! Please write more, I would love to read it!
Siadea chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Oh, this is lovely! While I don't know that much about Karen, I will say that I liked the way you interwove her past and present. Karen's a great character, and just from what I know of her, it seems that you caught her dead on. A few lines (figuratively) punched me in the gut when I read them - namely, "I remember laughing when I saw it. It was so pretty. I remember thinking how wonderful God was for letting me have such a thing.

"I remember being so excited to show my mother.

"I remember her face when she saw it."

All in all, a lovely snapshot of Karen!
ShiroNeko chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Simply beautiful. I wish I good write like this.
mikomi2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Wow... is there anything more I can say? Very well written, could've been confusing but you managed to keep it clear.
Black Jade chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Karen is a very complex character, who, sadly, does not get much recognition in X fandom. So thanks for writing this beautiful fic on her - it's been a long time since I've come across a POV fic that truly touched me. I especially liked your snatches of her feelings of Yuuto; I have this strange obsession with the Karen/Yuuto pairing.
kerianne chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Wow. Very nice. The constantly changing timeline might have turned out confusing, but somehow it didn't. The scenes from her childhood were chilling, and you did a good job of dealing with her relationships with the other characters. An excellent addition to the small amount of Karen fics out there. _