Reviews for One Of The Best Nights
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it, now we need MORE please!
Lidil chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Good tag.

Makes the heart sing.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
amazing! Pleasw write more McNozzo
ladyofnite chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was cute! I'd love to see reactions to it though. Ducky's, of course. Anyone else who hadn't quite left...

Or, heck, even just a continuation. Does Tony go to Tim's now? Does Tim go to Tony's?
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
It was well written and I liked it but I felt like I was reading an excerpt from a story so I think next time you should just build up the back story just a bit. Like why did tony all of a sudden decide to do what he did. How long has tony had the feelings. Know what I mean.
Lirulin chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was really, really cute! And it feels like something Tony would do, being this direct. :) It's great how you've managed to keep them in character! I hope you continue this or write more McNozzo stories.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
loved it! i love those spontaneous, shock and awe, i-was-totally-not-expecting-that moments... like the one tony just shocked tim with! _ really great.

I just burst out laughing when tony said 'love you man'.. the phrase just seems so nonchalant like what guy friends might say to each other and totally didn't match up with the hugness of the situation or the fact that it was actually a confession of his love for tim...i think that's why i loved it so much, cause i can totally see tony doing it and cute little timmy standing there dumbfounded and tongue-tied before responding back _
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Loved it! kinda think it needs a second chapter though... :)