Reviews for Making Friends with Nightmares
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Thank you for confirming that they are still a couple. I'll be honest..I was this close to taking it off my alert list. I am kinda disappointed that she chose Wes as the daddy over Lindsey, but out of the other choices, I guess he was the best one.
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I'm so she chose Wesley as the baby daddy? / What about LIndsey? Is this even a Lindsey/Cordy story anymore? What's going on?
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Super Cool Chapter & More Please
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014 she with Lindsey or not? I'm very confused. Because with the way they're acting, she's drawing closer to Angel. /
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Super Mega Chapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Super Mega Chapter & More Please
nara21b chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Oh, please keep going, I really like this!
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I loved the first story and I can't wait for more on this one. I'm kinda confused on if she's actually WITH Lindsey or he just cares about her alot. I'm not sure if he's living with her or just Wesley. And is she having a crisis choosing between Lindsey and Angel? Just a little confused is all. I am very curious as to if the baby is the rapist's or something else. I mean how the hell is the baby a succubus. Can't wait for the next update. HOpe it's soon, I noticed that this last one was the end of November.

Jen )
sheshe21 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
You got me hooked on another one! LoL Another great start and twists for an Angel fic.
forensicsgirl chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I'm loving this fic and it's predecessor. I have to admit, I almost avoided reading it due to being tagged Cordelia/Lindsey, but I'd read some of you other fics before and enjoyed them, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm so glad I didn't let the couple put me off, because I'm really enjoying the story and I can't wait to see where you take us next. Looking forward to the next instalment :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
DarkSharker chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It's great to see the sequel is up. look forward to the rest.