Reviews for Woe and Roses
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
There are a couple fics that i have been looking for- ones that I read once, loved, then accidentally lost track of. This is one of them. I love this 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! LIKE SOOOOO MUCH! ENOUGH TO SPELL SO IMPROPERLY AND USE CAPITAL LETTERS WITH THE INTENTION OF ADDING EMPHASIS.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
The way you write is so captivating. I loved the way you told their story and the way you built them up; Beck wasn't too desperate or sappy and Jade wasn't too mean. They were in character but realistic in a way the show could never portray them because they're so exaggerated on Victorious, and you showed their layers well. The Romeo and Juliet scene and the conversation in the dressing room were my favourite parts.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
The way they ease into their relationship is wonderfully realistic. Things don't change overnight and some things last for life. What makes your story beautiful is that they are still themselves and not caricatures. It may be less happy than what we see on the show but it's conceivable-it's believable. The part I love most though is the slow unfurling, how underneath she slowly falls because he's become her new constant.
Wondergirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh my goodness! Absolutely amazing! I love your writing! U r soooo talented. And btw, jade is my fav character from victorious. I don't like Tori. She can't sing as good as the others and is promoted more. U seem to really understand jade, and ur perception of beck/jade is amazing. It's exactly wht I was thinking...
x-Poker-x-Face-x chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
:) Love It.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was sooooo amazing! I loved it soo much! Got to be my favorite Beck and Jade ever! AMAZING!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
So cute, I love the end wrap up. I love the way Beck and Jade ease into their romance
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was amazing! I love that you kept their relationship real without going over the top. It was just…brilliant!
LizGilliesFan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
i loved this! U have a youtube account right?
Noel Edge chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Looooooooooved it. :) You need to write more Beck & Jade stories. It makes me happy to read. You're a talented writer. You draw a picture in my mind.
HoldingOn chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Lovely story, I love the pace of the story and the dialog is so true to the television show. This is an amazing history behind their relationship.!well done!
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
You already know I feel about this but...LOVE IT STILL! :D
Munia chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I really liked this story. jade/Beck is probably one of the extremely short list of hetero pairings that i like. I liked the story and you did it in character.

I sincerely enjoyed reading this.
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
GASP! I loooove her videos on YouTube! She beta'd this? You two are meant to be partner writers! I absolutely loved this! Your sweet, adorable Beck had me crying in parts! He is such a sweetie! People do not understand that in the Bade relationship, there are flaws, but everything sorts out in the end. They fight because they have to. Their flaws make them human. Humans love. It's a beautiful thing to watch them together! AWWW...I sound all creepy and deep now. So I'm just gonna stop.

GOOD STORY!