Reviews for Perfect
so.ouka chapter 16 . 4/6
I liked it it was light and all (most of the time)
But the more I read American fanfictions (yes I just assumed out of nowhere that you were American haha) the more I feel like American boys really are dangerous and have no control over their hormones as of being a girl every places every situations are potentially dangerous. I know that most things that happends in fanfic aren't common in real life, but sadly I can say that with all I heard, Chloe's situation towards boys sound just too real and sadly there isn't always a Derek here, so your story although I loved it was a harsh reminder of American reality (or more like twisted boys reality cause it certainly do not concern only America) and definitely scared me.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Amazing! It's REALLY good and I absolutely love it!
soundoffire chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
This entire story was so wonderful! I absolutely enjoyed every chapter. I love how Chloe and Derek are true to their original character's personalities, even though the setting is so different from the books. I can see myself reading this again & again, just because the writing was so on-point. Thank you for sharing your work!
bibliophile102 chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
I loved this story. It was perfection. Chapter 15 was the greatest. I loved when she slid down Derek and all the banter between the two. You either have a career in writing or you should have one.
jabc4 chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
Great Story! I seriously loved every chapter of it! I a huge Chlerk lover. Your a great writer! :D
Talkingupsidedown chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Amazing, fantastic, marvelous, prodigious, wonderous; all words I could use to describe this story. Oh yes and PERFECT ( see what I did there?)! This story has probably ruined me for other Chlerek fics, because I can't see there bring another one written so well, or one with such great grammar. You have a plot line that makes sense, I was never bored, and you just know what you're doing. I also really enjoy how you put personality into the writing; it's not just a telling of a story, you can really feel it. The Only bad thing I have to say is that I really wish they would have reported Liam! I understand they THINK he wouldn't get in any trouble, and he won't do it again, but you can't know that. And if you don't punish him for what he did(with authorities), he'll think he can get away with it again! And she says he didn't actually do anything yet, besides you know tackling her and harassing her, that doesn't matter if Derek hasn't saved her she would have been raped. He was going to rape her na you can't let someone get away with that. I guess doing the whole trial and stuff is probably off track with the plot you'd planned, but..anyways I loved it!
Talkingupsidedown chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I'm just starting this story and I can already tell I'm gonna love it! You have amazing writing style
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Usually, I hate when a girl gets almost raped and the guy comes and saves her. It's so cliche I've seen in almost every shoujo manga I've ever read but... Well, I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to Liam getting his rear end kicked to Tuesday
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
The details are foggy?! Get all the facts before you persecute someone!
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
I really do love reading these. And maybe it's just me, but it feels like your writing has gotten better since the first and second chapters
avaeva chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
I really loved this story! Thanks so much for writing it.
SmartieBlondie chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Omg! I see the PJO in this... Yes I am that obsessed. , Hades... Yep... My life is nothing...
ifallalot43 chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I read this story a couple of days ago and I haven't had time to review, but I am now! I'm just going to start this by saying that this story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it, I practically read it all in one sitting! It was sweet and funny and aggravating and made me feel everything! I really loved it!
Dazzy Dizzie chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
This is a great story so far!
CherrySlushLover chapter 16 . 9/1/2013