Reviews for Things Unseen and Left Unsaid
Starviking chapter 1 . 8/1
As a Christian, I think you handle religion pretty well. Especially the way Sherlock reacts to it.
Oh. My heart hurts. I love this beautiful friendship.
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 3/3
This is so sweet. Amazing story, and you write the two of them so well!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Wow, great story. I adored this line, "Because they, unlike yourself, have realized how vital you have become to me. Today, I almost lost you. I almost have before, and I dare say that it is likely to happen again", really shows John's value
jnicweb chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
wow...I normally don't read Sherlock fanfictions because it is a real struggle to capture Sherlock's personality and characteristics, and they end up murdering his character...but you my friend are the opposite. You completely captured Sherlock's character perfectly and managed to convey his feelings and caring for John without it toeing that line between slash and friendship. And for that, I applaud you. Thank you for this wonderful piece of fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This is cute! And it takes brains to make a good Sherlock fanfic
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Love it. Well done. I never really bought the current fanfiction idea that John isn't religious in any way. Most soldiers have some. Goes with the job.
Supervillegirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I applaud you for not caring if your story had religion in it or not. I'm sure you have gotten at least a few negative comments about it. I wrote a story that brought Christianity into it and got slammed for it. I love this story.
watsonswoesfan chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
If John Watson is a Christian then I'm a toad crossed with a chimpanzee, because no one could use Jesus' name as a cuss word so many times and still believe that He is Lord and Savior. Anyways, that's my little piece said. ;) I very much enjoyed the story! This is the ... fourth time I've read it, I believe? And I still chew my nails over it every time. Excellent work. You do the fandom proud.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Wow.

Thank you so much for this-it's beautiful. Very well written, and it fits the characters wonderfully. Thank you again.

God bless!

-Angelique Jane
Othyim chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
John who goes to mass every Sunday, wonderful :-) I'd love to read more Christian stories, because there aren't that many of them. Anyway - thanks for writing it:-)
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Until Reichenbach...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
awwwww
BlackxBlueAngel chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this just hit me right in the feels
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I am so in love with this fic! It's beautiful; so well written :)