Reviews for Unruffled
Dee chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is actually really cute.
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh my Gaga I love this XD *SQUEAL!* You should know you made me ship Puckurt ;)
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved it! Especially Puck's final line to Kurt!
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was wonderful and witty. Great job.
Charmina chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh, yay! I loved it! Every single second of it! Amazing work and that ending really tied it all together.
Aria657 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You love Klaine to, don't you? If you do, then I'm not the only one who likes Puck/Kurt as well as Klaine. It was hilarious, they are just so cute together! Great job!
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I loved this story. Thats about all i can say is i love it. Your got the chaecters down pat with awesome twists and surpises. A great take on the whole dumpster diving. Keep up the great work.
-CW
CHARLIE THE DINOSAUR chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
THIS IS FLAWLESS!
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is just so cute and adorable and bloody well PERFECT and I just

I love this

so much

You are such a fantastic writer and I applaud you for what you have written.

I get what you meant, how you felt it was a bit rushed, but in the end I feel like it all worked together and went swimmingly well and, as I said, perfect, so no worries there :)
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Ahhh :D This is totally awesome! Loved it :D
dinkydiddydums chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
EXCUSE ME WHILE I

IT'S

SO

CUTE

/end lame review

but seriously oh my god so adorable I can't
XxWithBrokenWingsXx chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Thank you for taking your time to write (and bless us with) this amazing one-shot! I loved it! 3 You should write some more Puckurt and maybe some Klaine? Oh God, how the hell are we s'posed to choose which is beter? Puckurt... Klaine... Puckurt... Klaine... AGH! Anyways, great job! (:

-JP-
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That.

Was.

Awesome.

And I didn't just say that for Blaine, who, as it happens, I would go to the ends of the earth for (even though he's gay).
sacha k chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
GAWWWWWWWWSHHHHH I love this:)))))) sorrrrry i'm terrrrrrible at reviews haha sooo yeah...
Estra chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is exactly what I look for in a story. Something sweet, gushy, and happy. There's not doubt that this story alone made my day, and my day has been wonderful! Thank you for such a wonderful story!