Reviews for Harry Potter and the Trail of Memories
Vera Rozalsky chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Here from the Snapoetry thread on the Teachers' Lounge forum.

"Snape. Wrote. Poetry."

Yeah, that's scary. I'm thinking junior Death Eaters writing poetry. (Free-associating to the complete poetical works of Draco Malfoy, some of which are attested in canon, since he's the Slytherin git I write. Will. Resist. Plotbunny.)

Walburga is her very own whackjob-crazy self, Sirius is a not particularly nice child with lots of Pureblood attitude, and Snape is more than plausible. Well done, though very uncomfortable to read.
Sara Winters chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Holy crap. Bad, Sirius!
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
thanks for the story please keep writing
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
love the story so far. more updates please
respitechristopher chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Oh, that poem was so wonderfully horrible, and so wonderfully Snivellus. Hooray!
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I don't know if I should be more concerned with Lily and Snape being so friendly or for Snape being a poor poet. Harry better make more effort on the memories if he wants to get through them before someone discoveries they exist and confiscate or steal them.
Rosiline chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
neat, great update!
Sara Winters chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Snape wrote poetry AND Remus couldn't resist hugging Sirius. Or restraining him. Whichever. I'm sensing a pattern. Or making one up.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Hum, I wonder what Harry will get up to with all that money? I also wonder what Draco and Narcissa will attempt...no doubt Draco will try a curse or hex on the things he returns? Is Harry going to be pairing up with anyone, or is this going to be Harry going through Sirius' memories and then getting ticked off and extremely hurt in turns?
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
All kinds of fun can be had with Pensieves. Good for you for using one.

Snapepoetry next? Awesome.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Lord Potter-Black for the win. And the emancipation was a nice touch. An American professor just happened to show up? Lovely :). Oh, and you had a perfect opening for a "I'm not Sirius; he is" joke in there. Glad you chose the better part of valor...
Rosiline chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
great, i like it so far, can't wait for more!
Sara Winters chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Geez, Draco, you can cook/torture with other knives! *sigh*

All right, forgive me for thinking Lucius wishes he was in Slytherin because he was nursing a crush (because he totally was).
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aw, poor put upon Harry. Being rich and famous must really take a toll. :-p Looking forward to what happens next.