Reviews for Her Role
Dola chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
WHOA. nice work, I could almost feel Hinata's panic myself! this is so thoughtful, you make Hinata a more complex character - in a good way! I must say, she's a VERY GOOD actor to have fooled everyone. She almost fooled herself, too - but I'm glad she changed herself again at the end. Although I'm kinda sad that she has to 'act'. Also that she got the seal, even if it was for Hanabi's sake. :(

great work!
Dola chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
OMG. this is so deep, dark, and twisted. I LOVE IT. it's one of those what-if, totally unexpected things that could actually be for real. AWESOME.
hinatalover22 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
plz make more
miaandB chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
please keep it up this fic is really good and somehow i can see this actually happening
hinalover chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
i really love the idea of this story! Hinata could deelope and become stronger! I really want hanabi and everyone to learn about how hinata sacrificed everything for hanabi! Maybe through an epic battle like hanabis about to be stabbed and neji and the konoha 12 see and try to save her but hinata takes the hit. Hanabi would cry and say would explain that it was her role as the older sister to protect her,but hanabi would say that shes too weak. But then hinata would say that the weaker one of the two siblongs would be sealed, hanabi and especially neji would be shocked, neji would say something about why she chose a path like that, and that it was her destiny too be weak, hinata would tell neji that she chose to be weak in order to protect the person she loved, she would tell nej( with a smile )that even if she had the cursed seal she wouldnt give up and she would take destiny into her own hands, she would cough and tell everyone that she would rewrite her script and be stong enough to protect them all. Sasuke could be in this story too! If this was after he found out about the truth about why itachi spared him, you could briefly explain that naruto brougth him back but sasuke still isnt happy, he would be angry and grab hinata and ask hinata why she would do that for her sister, hinata would smile and poke his head like itachi used to and say that was what older siblings did, they put younger siblings first and want to protect them.

Im sorry i went overboard but you have such a great potential story! I also love the perfect hinata fic! Keep it up and i love ur work:)
OnlyTheBest123 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I can't wait to see Hinata prove everyone wrong! Please update soon!
nikasont chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Its awesome so far, keep up the Good work!
sumo is chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Wow, another great story from you. It's very interesting and original. I sometimes think that Hinata already knows everything that's happening and is just doing all of this to protect her loved ones. You portray this role perfectly. I'm looking forward to what happens in the next chapter.

Oh, and I agree with Lil Ramen Lover. It would be cool if she learned about seals. A lot of people put hinata as a medic nin but in this story, it may make her seem weaker in the eyes of the Hyuuga clan.
lil.ramen.lover chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
please don't make her a med-nin, that's over rated and everyone does that.

how about getting her interested in seals - so that way she can try to find a way to secretly get rid of the one on her head.

she can be super awesome at water jutsus and summon wolves.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
well i have just read the reviews and i do agree that lighting does sound interesting for here. maybe kakashi could teach and have a romance _
anlmoon chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
cool, you decided to continue. Well, i get a bit seemly to canon. Like the trainging with water, the inpenatrable defense thing she does with her hands. Also, maybe speed and a mednin. but will she always need a character? Thank you
nobodyhere chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
are u goin to write more of this? coz im lookin forward to it...
akeira chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Good story. Can't wait to read the next installment.$
wisdom-jewel chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Quite good
smonkey chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
It's so cool that Hinata did all of this to protect Hanabi but so sad that she is struggling to go back to her confident self. A confident Hinata sounds like it would rock.