Reviews for What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Kerowyn chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
You got all the hair colours wrong!
Gilan has brown hair and Crowley has snady red hair speckled with gray! Still, it's really good!
Kerowyn chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Orcs? I think you're mixing up your fantasy... :P
Kerowyn chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Hmmm... Let me guess. That flicker of movement just happens to be our friend the Ranger.
Kerowyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Need bad Arald jokes!
maggiestarjump chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
I love it!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review!
camoc chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
more, more. PLEASE continue writing, its amazing
DarkyRawrz chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
So far really liking the story!
SoundOfSight1331 chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
OH ,Y GOD THATS SO FREAKING SAD! Please continue! i need to know what happened to Titan! And will Ella meet Will? That would be cool if they did!
AkiraTheDarkHuntress chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
This is wonderful! Plz update soon!
MayesticMe chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Hey i liked it please continue writing.
holding silence chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
Improved, but Ella is still a bit Mary Sue. Though maybe I'm too harsh. Fair winds, and good luck!
LostInMyMind98 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Ah it's chapter was great! Pour Titan *sigh*
Luvergirlof books chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
hey, i just read ALL of your chapters today for the first time, and i really liked them! onto this chapter alone:

i love the Ella/Gilan stuff! especially when he threw the boot at her door. i can see him doing that!

i feel so bad for Titan! he shouldn't have gotten treated so badly, nothing was his fault! the poor horse!

i really like Ella, she cracks me up. i can't wait until you post another chapter! i'd like to read about the Gathering, or one of her missions. that would be so cool!
Hope and love chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
i love it! Update soon!
xxDodo chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Yeah it was a filler, but Gilan's lack of experience with girls made me smile. Next he'll have extremely awkward thoughts about why Ella is acting so weird... Poor Gil.

And Titan, too. I'm still trying to figure out where you're going with him. Like, maybe she'll try to free him and get in a load of trouble... I dunno, just thinking aloud. Well, typing, but you get my gist.

Keep writing!