Reviews for Something To Protect
riceflower3 chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
*sniff sniff* listening to Shinjitsu No Uta and the Omoi No Hate Ni while reading this made me feel so fluffy and happy. (Sigh)
So! Review! XD
To tell the truth, I Loved this story, and I can't believe so little people have reviewed! D8
But yeah. :D
Amazing story, keep on writing, and sayonara!
;)
O.O;;;
riceflower3 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
O.O;;; oooh…
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This sounds interesting. Please keep it up!
miss nobody chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
though u did kept some parts of the story incomplete...the war and all..just noticed. bt still beautiful writing.
miss nobody chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
oh my god...that was the most beautiful story i have ever read in history of fanfictions. a great work...a completed work. i love it. it has everything i wish. im wondering why u hav got only this ,much reviews. for such good work you neeed more. i'll suggest this one to others.
thank you for the effort u've taken. its truely a great story. :)
a sequel would come maybe means...please do inform. ;)
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hey, i just heard that F. F. . net is purging the m-rated stories on the site. i don't know if this is true or not, but just in case it is, is their another site you have your story up on, like maybe eternal destiny . net, media miner, or inuyasha-fanfiction . com? This is such a great fic and I'd hate to see it permanently deleted or something without being able to find it again.
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
So romantic But I have a few question. How did the war between the two country ended? When did Kikyo's father not wanted revenge anymore? Did Kikyo went to ask his father to stop fighting and clarify everything to him? And when did Inuyasha's mother agree to let them married?
jleeover26yahoo.com chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
Good Story!
XOXOVicky chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
This story is amazing as well! I really liked it.
Anglepie21 chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
awesome story!
InuYasha-Breeze chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I had a dream where I met two characters. One was my best friend and the other...well I'm gonna guess we had great chemistry. ;)

Anyways, I actually met the "Best friend" In real life in Seventh grade. It was so weird. Though she talked to me right away we were never really 'Best' Friends... I'm waiting to meet the second character but it'll be hard to find him because he was wearing a black and purple ringmasters outfit like in a circus. Weird huh? I better go to a circus. xD I like the story sp far seeing as I can relate to it a bit. Well, onto chapter 3 :)