Reviews for One Stormy Night
Lightning515 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I loved this. The description and everything had me on the edge for most of the fic. Although I kinda thought Toshiro was OOC (he said 'Ichigo' instead of 'Kurosaki', then again I'm not sure how long they had a relationship...) but it was sweet and you showed their relationship together well. Perhaps there should be something (I'm not ASKING for a sequel...)... and added something with Gin. With him, it seems unfinished since he wasn't killed and he did want to 'play' with Toshiro unless the 10th Division would get it.

Either way, great job and hope to see more great fics/updates from you soon!
GAARA12223 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
aww so sweet.
Chloroplast chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I like this :)!
FireFistAce111 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Oh my god! I love this story! So sad but sweet. I thought you were going to kill off our precious shiro-chan!
anydayanywhere chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! It was so sweet, the way the characters interacted. Loved it! :D
kira1525 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Woot! Great Job! I Love It! )
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
awww so cute and beautiful! *cries* bravo my friend! you had both in character so well and i could feel the fatigue and doubts ichigo had. I could vividly see toshirou's injuries. this was excellent all around!
kurgaya chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Cute story, and the chapters are wonderfully long. You should write some more, this is great. I think Toshiro might have been a little out of character in the first chapter but that's ok because I loved it :D
Toxic-Hibari chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
A-a-a-am-amazing!
Black maid56 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
OMG.. I loved Ur story it's now on my favorite stories

Such a good author .
MissJudged16 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Good job this was cute! I wish that Gin had been killed or injured or something! Anyway, this is very good. I can see it being added onto in the future, or you could leave it as is. Either way, its lovely.
SillyWQ chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Aww! I'm not sure how much you enjoyed writing it, but I can ensure you I enjoyed reading it more! I can't believe how long this chapter was, but I loved it! And honestly, I fell in love with your take on the characters' personalities! Hitsugaya isn't too cold, Ichigo not too caring (except when guilt tripped, obviously,) but both of them were just the perfect mix that suits their characters! In the first chapter, I thought Toshiro was a little out of character, but you definitely proved me wrong in this one!

Hitsugaya being sick and Ichigo taking care of him is a rather common scenario, but you managed to make it both original and entertaining! Not to mention the FLUFF!

I do hope you're going to write something else sometime, because I certainly liked this a lot!
Taijiya Mizu chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
the ending was so cute.

good story, adding to my fave!

Ja Ne

Miz
zx14ninja chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I LOVE IT! thats really all i have to say actually. other than to please keep writing!
Miku Alli chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
This story is good (: You should continue it!