Reviews for Spectres
Thajek86 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Nice story. Can't wait to read more of it!
animegeek123 chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
Can't wait for the nxt chapter update soon please :)
Seirin chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
This story is really amazing! I'm begging you, update! *.*
Idk wat my name is chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Oh gosh. I have no clue as to what is going on, but this chapter was sure suspenseful. x_X Oh vey... I feel dead now.

I'm greatly enjoying this! Things seem to be becoming clearer now, but I'm still in the dark on what's going on... Makes me want to reread this and see if I missed something.

Can't wait until the next chapter!
And Then A Little Dash chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
:O

...Wow. Right now, that's pretty much the only thing I can say about this. I'm so glad this isn't on hiatus! Everything seems like such a mystery right now... But I'm surprised that Lina hasn't figured out who the grandfather and son of Aldren (or whatever his name was) is yet. She was pretty good at figuring that stuff out in the anime, right? Oh well, I think it's better this way. Oh yeah- she hasn't met Zelgadis yet. Forget what I said!

Anyway, great job! I'm excited for the next chapter. And I keep wondering wether or not Lina uses magic...! Anyway! Bye, great job, put up the next chapter soon!
reader chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
updating soon? i think yessss!
casie200 chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
awesome story ilove it update soon

Kat :D
Idk wat my name is chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Oh gosh, the rubber chicken. XD

Wonderful update! Wonderful, wonderful update! Just a short review, I don't have much time today. I can't wait for the next chapter! )
Swish42 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I’ve been thoroughly enjoying this story so far. The way you describe the bazaar warehouse building is very interesting. It really is another world, taking familiar things and putting a spin on it. The interactions between certain characters, in this case Filia and Xellos, is not only entertaining but keeps me guessing. The conversation between Rezo and Lina had this effect on me as well. I want to yell and scream at Lina to get away from him, but he’s so calm and collected one would never guess the possible evil he is up to. Makes me wonder how much he really knows. Sometimes I feel lost with all of the information being tossed around by Xellos in this story, he keeps secrets from some of them while telling others freely what he knows. It’s fun to try and piece it together. I’m glad this story isn’t on hiatus.
Seirin chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Wow! Simply wow! This chapter was sooo interesting! I'm waiting for the next one :D
PsychoSongstress chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
(Jumps up and down in happiness) I've been looking forward to this being updated! I'm so excited!

Oh no .. mysterious murders . . (Starts panicing)

bahahahahahahhahaah I love Xellia so much! An Sadomasochist is the word of the day I've decided. Too funny.

wow! I'm so curious about all the characters and what roles they are going to play in this story. I love this so much!

An Jiima too!, I've missed her.
Seirin chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Wow, it's realy getting more and more interesting with every chapter. I look forward to the next part
PsychoSongstress chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Sorry for the delay in review! I have been sooooo busy, but I am here now and am really excited for the update on this story! Even if I'm not much of a Lina/Zel shipper, I still love this story and your skills as a writer. You have great spelling and grammar and I bow to your mad skills. Now on to the review :-P

Oh no, now Luna is going to know that Lina skipped!

Pokota, the only thing Xellos wants is to be in control of everything and everyone. Then make everyone do strange things to his amusement . . . O.0 I didnt' mean for that to sound so bad . .

! Jiima is here! I love her sooo much!

I'm really curious what Lina's red hair has to do with well . . EVERYTHING. Everyone seems to be worked up about not her in general, (Which is hard not to do since she IS Lina Inverse, but more so her apperence)

Oh my . . I wonder what happened last time Zelgadis defied them (Smiles like a nosy cat)

Haha, I loved all the info on the Shabranigdo cult history. It was informitive and funny.

NO LINA DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU!

Well now that the big guy him self has come out to play I bet I can expect more questions and maybe a few answers! I look forward to reading more of this fic it's so intresting! (i think I over use exclimation marks a tad . . )
Idk wat my name is chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Aww, man, you have no idea how much I appreciated this update. Today was a sucky day, and this definatly upped my mood.

Oh dear, a haunted industrial complex? You'd think with all this stuff going on, she'd have guessed that before. And what exactlly IS this little game Xellos and Rezo have going on? Don't tell me, it'd ruin the story.

Please please update this soon. Even though its just started, this is seriously my favorite fanfic I'm following currently. In fact, I like it so much that I'm actually drawing FANART for it. I blame you for writing the Xellos and Lina scene so well. I made a mistake and drew it from a weird angle, so don't expect to see it anytime soon. *Sighs* Fanart for fanfiction. What have you done to me?

...I know I've already said this, but I'd also like to see Xellos' day off story, when you get a less homework-packed schedual. Sucks that you got sick, I read that just now.

And that is all, for now.
Seirin chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Wow it's really interesting . I really look forward to the next part