Reviews for One Door Closes, Another Door Opens
*near end* Me: Kiss, kiss, KISS ALREADY DAMMIT! *sees that they didn't* GAH! RA DAMMIT! *growls and plops onto bed with a huff* I swear those two are as blind as rhinos. *growls* If they don't get together soon, I swear to Ra that I'm going to lock them in the closet and not let them out until they realize that they are in damn love with each other cause this is getting fuck'n ridiculous. *huffs*
Anonymous 22 chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
Hey I was wondering if that was the last chapter BC I just got done reading it and I noticed it has been two years since you last posted
Nekoyasha12 chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
Would it be wicked (good AND bad... give or take the situation) if one of Tea's kids(or both) found out about Terrance and went to meet him.
Ohhhhhh the drama! x3
Can't wait until you pick this back up along with 'Arranged Marriage' :3
SnarryLover91 chapter 21 . 6/17/2016
This is such an awesome story. I hope this isn't the end. Although with how long it's been since updated I'm not sure. Either way I love this story and hope it's updated soon if this isn't the last chapter.
Faery66 chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 21 . 2/17/2016
I love this story soooo much! I can't wait for more!
YurukaMuto A.S.M chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
So far, good story, but I prefer to think that Yugi was the one who gave birth to Terence, but Tea blackmailed him to give them the baby and to not tell Yami about his real origins, Yugi has psychic powers including he can get pregnant, his parents abuse him, they killed Solomon, Mana was Yami's, Yami's parents were the ones who went to dinner, both Yugi and Yami fell in love, but Tea blackmailed Yami into dating her, and couldn't tell anyone, but Yami saved Yugi from his abusive parents.
SweetAnimeLover chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
Update soon
allenx14 chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Great story
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
Sorry, just had to point this out, Big ben is not the clock tower, it's the bell inside of it, the clock tower is called the London Tower.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
that is a good story. update as soon as you can please.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I thought wedding rings went on the left hand.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I like how reasonable Yugi was when dealing with Tea, absolutely no drama on his part. I would have liked this to be more descriptive though, it's almost all dialogue.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I did a double take when I saw Yugi's son's name. You put Jaden in! Oh, I could kiss you. Does Duel Monsters exist in this world?
lvb100801 chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
Please please please update I need to know what happens!