Reviews for One Door Closes, Another Door Opens
allenx14 chapter 21 . 7/26
Great story
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 14 . 7/22
Sorry, just had to point this out, Big ben is not the clock tower, it's the bell inside of it, the clock tower is called the London Tower.
that is a good story. update as soon as you can please.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I thought wedding rings went on the left hand.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I like how reasonable Yugi was when dealing with Tea, absolutely no drama on his part. I would have liked this to be more descriptive though, it's almost all dialogue.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I did a double take when I saw Yugi's son's name. You put Jaden in! Oh, I could kiss you. Does Duel Monsters exist in this world?
lvb100801 chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
Please please please update I need to know what happens!
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
BTW Atemu x Heba is called Eygptshipping cause Heba isn't Yugi, Atemu x Yugi is Blindshipping
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
this is a great story, i totally luv it. for some reason i always like when an author uses Tea when they need some one to bash, her or Vivian. just like my most favorite person in naruto to bash is Sasuke or Hidan
please update soon
Emily chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Great story so far. Are you going to continue this story? It would be great if you did. Your readers would like to see what happens next. What if The guy Tea married was Jaden's Dad? That would be a twist. What if Tea's husband heard her talk to Yami on the phone and had followed her and saw that she met with Yami and Terrance and heard Tea and Yami mention Terrance as their son, and he got mad that she was rude to her son and that she didn't want him and had considered aborting him when he was still in the womb?
weirdomeanimefreak chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
awesome I love it and most importantly love how terrance told tea off! 3 XD
Arcticfox21 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
I love your stories. Hope you update soon _
Kichou chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Nice story. The only thing I wished that had happened is that Tea didn't have a happy ending. I wanted her miserable till the day she dies (such a disgusting human being). Maybe you can make that happen someday in this storey ( hint hint).
Usagi Snowfall chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
I love the story. plz update soon :)
rukicookies chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
I like your story ! And Tea bashing is so funny.
But can you update faster ? I really want to read the ending ...anyway , you rock sis !