Reviews for One Door Closes, Another Door Opens
Usagi Snowfall chapter 21 . 4/8
I love the story. plz update soon :)
rukicookies chapter 21 . 3/11
I like your story ! And Tea bashing is so funny.
But can you update faster ? I really want to read the ending ...anyway , you rock sis !
NorikoTora chapter 21 . 3/4
HAHAHA! In your face Tea Hahaha! OMG I have to see her face :)))))))))
〰⁉‼ℹO:-) :O -O :-[ :-\ :'( :-D :-* B-) :-$ :-! :-) :-( ;-) :-P O:-) :O -O :-[ :-\ :'( :-D :-* B-) :-$ :-! :-) :-( ;-) :-P ‼⁉〰ℹ.,¿¡][\}{¥£¶Π•.,/_?!;:'"*\)(-&%$# 0987654321.,/?!MBVXKJHGFDPTRWQ.,/?!mbvxkjhgfdptrwq.,/?!NCZLSAOIUYE.,/?!nczlsaoiuye
Amanda chapter 21 . 1/11
this was exellent story please continue when you have the chance.
k. alex c-well chapter 21 . 1/8
Hi. I began reading your stories a few years ago and I am really glad to see you writing again. You have no clue how surprised I was when I saw your stories once again being updated. So just one question. Is Terrence gonna meet his half siblings? After I read this chapter, I got it in my head that Terrence would discover his other siblings while online on Facebook or something and they would talk and meet and become friends. And then he would meet their dad and they would learn how horrid Tea is. And Tea would be ruined!

Just my headcannon... and keep the stories comin'!
lbrylady chapter 21 . 1/7
Great to have you back and updating!
HeartXCrossbones chapter 21 . 1/9
This chapter was awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sy94 chapter 21 . 1/8
Man tea is one bitch cant wait 4 the other story's to be updated and new ones to read see you soon
klagana1 chapter 21 . 1/8
what a bitch! terrance is such a sweetheart!
RogueStorm84 chapter 21 . 1/8
That was a fantastic chapter.
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 21 . 1/8
Priceless... worth the long wait XD
kit-lelouch ai chapter 21 . 1/8
I've been waiting for so long for an update for this story im so happy. Although I did hope tea would get more shit hapoen to her but thats ok I felt so vad for Terrence.
Mukuro234 chapter 21 . 1/7
Great chap. I'm glad that another chap was put up. Good job
Alrye chapter 21 . 1/7
Yay! Feels and Tea bashing! I is happy!