Reviews for Missing
Winry chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Squee! That was so cute! Thank you for writing this story :D :D :D Very cute!
kay chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
loved it is that the end it so cool
Mm151 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
outcast's redeemer chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
awwww:D
doglover500 chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
I really like this. If you do a continuation with this story Please pm me when you write it cuz i will read it most definitely.
Zyah chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Love it! :)
Nep2uune chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
WOW! I remeber reading this some time back. Helga should start slowly being nice. That was I think everyone will not expect anything between the two. Arnold seeing the shrine was priceless. I would of thought he would of freaked out. But he is a level headed kid.
Myloveneverdies chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Awwwwwe! That was the cutest ending ever! Thank you for finally finishing after so long. I give you an A. XD
loonytunecrazy chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Another exllcent chapter here great job with Helga confronting her family
loonytunecrazy chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Another exllcent chapter here
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
omg! Please post the last chapter to this story! Please Please Please, I know it's been a looong time but please:)
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
4 Words-

Her family is HOR-RI-BLE!

And now more words-

How could they just go out to eat and not even check with a teacher or friends (if they even knew of any of her friends) about her? Actually...I was about to say a true family worries about their family and cares for them no matter what, also meaning that they protect and love them no matter what, but the Pataki's don't really do that for Helga...now do they? It's sad.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
I liked how Helga handled Bob here, and Arnold did well too when finding out her secret.

Keep the good writing.
Jake Nickleby chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
You know what was strange? I was on my way home from work when this story randomly came to mind, and I thought, "I'm going to find an update alert today." Much to my excitement, turns out I was right! I enjoyed this chapter, even though I felt it was a little on the short side. As always, I felt like everyone is characterized very well. It's hard to suggest what should be done next without seeing how the last chapter is going to unfold everything. From reading what is here now, I would think that it would take more than one more chapter to tie everything up. But like I have mentioned, it's hard to say when I don't know exactly how the ending is going to unfold. Even if the chapter did make the story feel a bit empty, a separate follow-up fic might not be such a bad idea (realize I end up doing it for my own fanfiction more often than I anticipate). Anyway, great job! I'll see you next chapter.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 10/19/2011