Reviews for Names
myrthill chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Good god, now it surely is confusing. Lol! Really love it
GirlAtThePiano chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hahaha this is hilarious!
Oracle56 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I like it, good point with all the names getting confused.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love the short story! Thought this was funny! :) don't think its possible to keep a straight face while reading this. :P
ApprenticeDaman chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i thought it was funny :)
DoubleThink chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Was there ever a time when all of the characters were using those aliases at the same time (other than Dick and Bruce obviously)? I am moderately sure Stephanie was Robin or Spoiler until Cassandra gave her the title or Batgirl and became Blackbat.
astrayreader chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That just put a smile on my face. I can see more of this happening regularly with Batman Inc. going around now.

He should just start giving them numbers to go with the names: Batgirl 1, 2, or 3...The Batman, Batman 2.0...Robins 1-5, etc.

Good one!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Dear Grendle:

Wasn't there a Laurel and Hardy routine that went something like this?

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
QOShea chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Hilarious! LOL

And oh so possible *snicker*
rogue56 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
LOL
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Pfffft! I admit I didn't laugh at first until I got the picture very well. Grant Morrison really screwed up with giving names to people. Bruce and Dick are Batman. Steph and Cass are Batgirl. Damian and Tim both have the Robin name. Next thing you know Joker is going to dress up as the Red Hood again and him and Jason are going to have a hell of a time.
just-O chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome! Funny, short, easy to read! I loved it! Great ending!
XoreandoX chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wasn't extremely funny but I chuckled at the ending a bit. So it wasn't all THAT bad.
As19 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I bet GM didn't think of that LOL hilarious I love it! I read it several times and always makes me laugh.
KJun chapter 1 . 11/29/2010