Reviews for Finding the Rainbow
Tharin chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
There are several "How the team was formed"-stories in my personal ATF-fanon, but I enjoyed reading yours very much. I've got the impression that you've taken great care to transfer the events form the OW-Pilot into your story. I liked especially the first meeting between Chris, Vin and Nathan. Also great: Your characterization of Ezra.
hoellenwauwau chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
Wonderful take on how the team got together. You write them all extremely well and I absolutely loved it! The only thing missing were Mary and Billy, but I can live with that. :) This one goes straight to my favs! Thanks for writing :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Oh this was a lovely way to see this AU come together! Getting Chris's perspective on why he chose each of those men was awesome. We still have the overall effect of fate bring them togeter, but now we also had a bit of iniative on his part too. Very cool!

BTW, do you know where I might find MOG's original pilot, so to speak? I've been trying to find it everywhere!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Totally superb! I love it!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Truly good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Welcome to Team Seven, JD.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
hee hee What a great chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Sounds like a plan.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Exceptional!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Superb beginning! A great nod and twist on the original episode.
Alex Kade chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Yup, ever so slowly, I may just be getting converted into the fold of liking the ATF stories. I've read some sporadically here and there, some I liked and some I didn't care for, but it was nice to see a "beginnings" story. Now that I have a base to start from (and a good one!), perhaps I'll decide that all things AU aren't necessarily bad, after all... Thanks for a great read, and I'm gonna go poke around in your other ones, now. ;)
sfulton229 chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Terrific end to the fic! Nice wrap up of just what Ezra was feeling and hoping for. He didn't want to try to belong, just to avoid getting hurt if he got rejected but the longing for being a part of a team was just too strong. Nice insight into what Ezra brings with him on a long term case and a bit of a hint that he is getting his hopes up. It was great to see Ezra acknowledge that he had made a mistake and regretted that he might lose his place because of it. Chris didn't leave him hanging for long and the joy at recieving the offer to join the team was so strong. Love the use of the line about Ezra signing. I'm sure Travis will go thru those antacids before he knows it and the copy of the movie was a lovely touch. Thank you so much for sharing your version of the team getting together. It was a wonderful read and I'm looking forward to your next Mag 7 fic!
Terry Kay chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Thank you for an extemely enjoyable read!