Reviews for Anything But That
Alisha chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Wow it ws soo cute! 3 jst loved it. It's th bst malec luv story I ever read. Pls right more of these sweet thngs, u r a fab writer :)
Guest2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Oh my god this was so amazing. I cried so hard.
hellphane777 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
one word Breathtaking this story is like to add tho gay sex does go alittle farther than just grinding (you prob know that but u know) you stories are excilent
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This. Was. Perfect. I was planning to stop reading when it got more dirty, but it never did. I think this might be okay as T, with a warning.
malecfourtris chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Aww thank you for writing this story malec is my otp !:')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Good! More!
Lily Truesdale chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I swear there needs to be more sweet and tender sex scenes like this...

Your writing is awesome btw. :D
Taylor chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Loved I cried when Magnus said he wasn't beautiful .
Yo girl, Taylor ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
omg vary vary vary good,so sweet and sexy without being graphic! Wonderful,you might even say beautiful ;)
Starsgoblue91 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
aaaah, that was so sad and so so beautiful! :'( 3 I didn't want it to stop!
just sombody chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
oh my god! thet was the best MALEC fanfiction ever! thank you so much for writing it! any chance for a sequel?
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
There was such a depth of emotion in this... it didn't sound like a made-up story, it sounded like someones memories. There's a sense of insecurity and love here that is very human. Well done, words cannot describe how touching this piece is.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was beautiful i literally almost cried. I can so see Alec seeing himself this way which is sad but true. Magnus makes for the perfect boyfriend. Brilliant job two thumbs up!
Liz chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
By the angel. im crying so hard that was incredible I.
goodbyeing chapter 1 . 7/23/2013