Reviews for Extra Crispy Is The Answer To All Questions
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I fully believe in Rambo!Soren, and Naked Water Wrestling, and Kieran generally being an idiot. Great crackfic!
Tainted Light chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
WHAT THE SHIT? XD that was the best. The comedy was ACTUALLY plausible, but at the same time you kept thinking, "wtf are these people on?" Loved it
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ike and Soren share a special type of rivalsip... XD
Krad-Eelav chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love this kind of crack. xD Still in character, still descriptive enough that you get what's going on - but so darn hilarious.

the "Ruggedly Handsome" quote had me in stitches for a while.
LitRaptor42 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Thanks for making me LOL in the law school library. This was adorable, and kind of reminded me of Kieran gets competitive about his manhood and sings a song about it to an assembled crowd... whatever fic that was in. Anyway, the "When was Kieran ever normal?" quote was great. Too cute.
Lady Nightspike chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is an awesome story. Crack, obviously, but it definitely made me laugh a lot. I've been tempted to write about Soren pretty much taking on a whole level by himself (or maybe I just overuse him in my games, heh) so that was a pretty funny scenario, especially Ike and the sack of rice. :-)
Thumana chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I laughed. A lot. Then I read it aloud to my daughter who giggled helplessly. I swear you are getting funnier. Of courser you have every character's personality totally nailed. Awesome stuff, as usual.
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
They're so precious, all of them XD
nijibug chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was a wonderful update to wake up to.