Reviews for Crossing the River Gates: The Rubicon's Flow
FlameDragon14 chapter 12 . 5/8
I egerly await seeing the next chapter to this amazing crossover story. The learning of magics, the interaction with Fairy Tail mages, Sasuke's predicament with his memories and loss of his arm, and let's not forget about Wendy and how the ninjas have taken her in. There's just so much happening that leaving this here makes me all jittery with anticipation!

Hope to see the character info for team 8 soon as you haven't really gone into explanation on what there magics are, outside of Kiba and his watered-down takeover magic. Really want to see what Hinata developed as well as Shino's 'cereal box' magic. (Just wanted to ask, are Naruto and Hinata finally together at this point or are they simply closer friends then before?)

Tobi is clearly still alive and aware. The question is, can he do anything even while trapped?
naruto08738 chapter 12 . 1/15
3 years but no update. I know you are investing time in Rippling Future but do you think abundant this story is right decision?You already invest 2 Years to create this beautiful and amusing you blend naruto characters in FT in really you abundant this story it will be injustice not only for the story but also for fans too.
An unwritten story is better than an unfinished one.
Reeves-san chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Has this fic been discontinued? It's such a shame if it has.

It's really hard to find a fic that sends multiple Naruto characters over to the FT universe and still see them act as shinobi. Most of the time they just suddenly start acting like normal Earthland mages. And that's just sad.

It's also hard to find one that doesn't make them join FT. Permanently anyways.

And you even brought over Madara! I can't wait to see what he'll do in Earthland.

It's nice to see some character development for the shinobi too.

Well actually I just really want to see how you'll make FT react when faced with the horror of a 'Lee! Gai-sensei! Lee! plus Genjutsu' scene.

I really hope you can pick this up again! Happy writing!
reader chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Review, review, review, review, review, review, review, review, rev, review, review, review, review, review

Did you realise the certain something in the pattern?
I just couldnt think of anyting to write , so here is the review you demanded.
reader chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Wheres the bulk of the Allied Shinobi Forces ?
reader chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
When naruto fought miras and elfmans enemies the grin should have been depicted as a mischievous one, you should have someone check your wording.
reader chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I think writers block can be dispelled by taking your mind of writing for awhile and then reread your work before resuming
reader chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
The tailed beast bombing also bests etherion in rate of has rapid fire capability
reader chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
What about the 10 tails jubi bomb, I think it prbbly has crazy range.
Jashl Xxify chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE IN 2 YEARS!
KakashiStyle chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
I hope you continue! :(
AcnologiaSlayerOfAll chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Love your story. Update soon, thanks.
write-notright chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
I get the feeling this will become a very long story. Amazing so far, please continue to precede like this!
Tommy298 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Update Please
sorarocks531 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
OMG this fanfiction is SO GOOD! Is it discontinued? I hope not, I really want to see what happens next.