Reviews for Catch a Falling Star
evgrrl09 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Extremely well done! I commend you for your excellent work :)
Illucida chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
This was a great epilogue. We got to see things a bit more from Angel's perspective and see how Reid was handling (or not handling) the events. I liked this.

Am I a bad person for partially wanting to see what Reid would be like as a monster? -_-

Great work!
Illucida chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
I loved the imagery in this. And the story Dru was making Reid recite? It resonated very well with the chapter and the rest of the story. I really like how you executed this. Very nice work.
Illucida chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Poor Reid...Dru is especially ruthless with her favorite things. This was written very well, and I look forward to reading more. I love the character interactions.
Jada Ryl chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
First off, I really like this fic. I'd read the first chapter a long time ago and wondered if you'd ever write the follow up and, now that you have... :-D It's lovely. Ellen really is drifting toward Dru's darkness, even if she's fighting it. I don't think Spike is gonna be enough to stop Dru, just delay her. And now she's got Reid! *squawks* No! You can't let Dru turn him! Not just Dru, either. Not a freshly-turned Ellen, not anyone. They can play with him, but please let him stay human! And living human, not human corpse! Pretty please?
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Poor Reid. How does he get himself into these messes? I can't believe you've marked this as complete! I would so love to read Elle's reaction to this!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I love that Spike's keeping an eye on Elle! And I love how Elle's sort of torn between being with her Aunt and remaining human. Great job!
Illucida chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
This was fantastically creepy. Poor Reid, falling prey to the clutches of Dru. He'll certainly make an interesting addition. I look forward to reading more. :)
Illucida chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
This is a very interesting story. It's dark, and tells just enough to keep the reader hooked. I look forward to reading more.
Illucida chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was pretty interesting. I look forward to reading more one-shots from this universe. :)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh, this was really great! Very well written. And I totally see these two as related! The characters were very spot on! Loved it!
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Once again, you did not disappoint. Brilliant story...and I love the connection between Elle and Dru. I'm looking forward to reading more of the series, if indeed you do continue.