Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the War for Hogwarts
Nachogurl88 chapter 29 . 9/17
Where the next chapter :(
isa chapter 30 . 9/10
Please dear, keep on with this! I've been coming back every now and again to see if you may have written anymore. Hoping for something!
Please update
lilienprinzessin chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
Okay I have to admit I've read your story for the past two days - I knew beforehand that it wasn't finished and I usually don't want to read such stories, in case they never will (though I shouldn't talk, it takes me ages to finish mine), but I was intrigued. Ginny never was one of my fave characters, but the whole concept of what happened at Hogwarts during this last year fascinated me. And you did a great job. I especially like the the scenes with McGonagall (that's why I started reading in the first place) and Snape.
I wonder whether Ginny will go back (I think so). I'd be happy to read another conversation with McG. I'm also intrigued whether or not you think McG still trusted Snape after the Dumbledore stunt. I mean he is a portrait and could've explained it to her anytime and she could've just put up a charade for everyone else.
Anyway I'd be just happy to hear from you whether or not you'll finish this.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
I read this whole story again and I just realised that Ginny patronus being all weird could be that it's changing form to a doe I think, please update soon and I really hope she goes back to hogwarts she could sneak away and stay hidden in the room of requirement or in the forest with the centurs
Guest chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
OMG please update soon I'm gonna go insane if this story isn't finished
Unnamed Macnair chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I'm really enjoying this. I've been looking for a Hogwarts account of the Deathly Hallows, and you've got the characters perfectly. Well done ;)
rachellelazcano123 chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Really bloody brilliant!
I love this story please i beg you ( on my knees) please update as soon as possible.
What can i say i'm total Luke/Ginny right now , it would be good for,a change because she ALWAYS ends up with Harry and it's boring so i'm totally favoring Luke please update
ocean's abyss chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Yay! Another chapter! I was wondering when we were going to hear about Harry and them being captured. I like how you used the DA coins to have the students communicate on vacation, very clever. I'm worried about what will happen to Ginny when she gets back to Hogwarts, but I assume you have a plan for that? Does she fake renounce Harry? Or maybe she receives some very harsh punishment and becomes a rallying point for the rest of the students? Questions are just flowing through my mind _ Thanks for the update, hope to see a new chapter soon!
InkWeaverabc chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Oooooh, drama! Not much to say really. I love Charlie. Fred and George always good. All the weasleys, actually. They were all wonderful in this chapter. Well done.
I look forward to seeing how you handle this. Because of course in canon the story would kind of switch to Neville now, wouldn't it? But yes. I shall enjoy reading your take on it. So update soon!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
-mirthless laugh- I honestly think Ginny's been through more at Hogwarts than some of the adults in the Order have. That list she gave of just what that year has been like... I don't think any of them knows what she's been through. Since Ginny doesn't go back to Hogwarts in canon, will she be staying at Muriel's until the Final Battle, or manage to convince them to let her go back? You mention how it's going to diverge from canon. Will that be Ginny going back? Well, we'll soon find out. Update soon!
jeremiah123 chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
Isa chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
In some of the dialogue earlier on in this chapter, you referred to Fleur's cousin as Bridget, but she was introduced as Bianca.
ocean's abyss chapter 29 . 8/6/2013
Just found this story the other day and I have to say it is awesome! I'd never put much thought into what happened at Hogwarts while Harry was away but it's a very good story concept. It's unbelievable that Snape can allow this to go on under his rule, but then again what choice does he have? Anyways, love the story and hope to see more soon!
Anette Byrne chapter 13 . 8/4/2013