Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the War for Hogwarts
iljp chapter 1 . 7/24
please finish this story soon
belkat9aya chapter 30 . 3/26
Pleaaaaaaase UPDATE SOOOOOOON!
WeasleyCousin chapter 30 . 3/20
Just read all 30 chapters. I hope you were serious when you said you'd finish the story by posting 15 chapters at once one day. I for one would love to read them.
Please update this is amazing!
Keira chapter 30 . 8/30/2016
This series ha been the highlight of my day and the only thing I have wanted to do for ages. I love how it focuses on ginny (the best in Harry Potter, obviously) and it is really well written, the author has really gotten into character.
Peiplow chapter 30 . 6/8/2016
Hey ! Listen, I don't know how long ago you actually wrote this, but I just read all your thirty chapters in two days, and it is just downright amazing... So, could you maybe continue ? Aha, okay, I guess you've probably given up the story... Anyways, it was so fucking good and I'm really sad it doesn't end on reunion with Harry and DH's storyline... That's what I was expecting anyways...
Great job, love ya
Lyssasoulless chapter 30 . 12/30/2015
Just finished re reading this for the third time. Still really love the story and your take oh the events. Wish that you would update but I can understand if you've grown out of the story or even just no longer have time. Just wanted to let you know that you are a fantastic storyteller.
Nachogurl88 chapter 29 . 9/17/2015
Where the next chapter :(
isa chapter 30 . 9/10/2015
Please dear, keep on with this! I've been coming back every now and again to see if you may have written anymore. Hoping for something!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/4/2015
Please update
lilienprinzessin chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
Okay I have to admit I've read your story for the past two days - I knew beforehand that it wasn't finished and I usually don't want to read such stories, in case they never will (though I shouldn't talk, it takes me ages to finish mine), but I was intrigued. Ginny never was one of my fave characters, but the whole concept of what happened at Hogwarts during this last year fascinated me. And you did a great job. I especially like the the scenes with McGonagall (that's why I started reading in the first place) and Snape.
I wonder whether Ginny will go back (I think so). I'd be happy to read another conversation with McG. I'm also intrigued whether or not you think McG still trusted Snape after the Dumbledore stunt. I mean he is a portrait and could've explained it to her anytime and she could've just put up a charade for everyone else.
Anyway I'd be just happy to hear from you whether or not you'll finish this.
Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
I read this whole story again and I just realised that Ginny patronus being all weird could be that it's changing form to a doe I think, please update soon and I really hope she goes back to hogwarts she could sneak away and stay hidden in the room of requirement or in the forest with the centurs
Guest chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
OMG please update soon I'm gonna go insane if this story isn't finished
Unnamed Macnair chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I'm really enjoying this. I've been looking for a Hogwarts account of the Deathly Hallows, and you've got the characters perfectly. Well done ;)
rachellelazcano123 chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Really bloody brilliant!
I love this story please i beg you ( on my knees) please update as soon as possible.
What can i say i'm total Luke/Ginny right now , it would be good for,a change because she ALWAYS ends up with Harry and it's boring so i'm totally favoring Luke please update