Reviews for Arnold's 'POST'Thanksgiving
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
This is just so Great and Heartwarming! :)

The first chapter is totally Favourite because Arnold keep observing Helga. And being Sweet and all.
The second chapter the Fun and Calm and Tender and Peaceful and full of Gratitude. With the Parents and Grandparents.
And Arnold calls Helga 'Angel' is really Interesting! Wow

I Love it!
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That was absolutely adorable! XD
TheGuest123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
These types of fanfics are what I search for each time I go on this website. One of my favorites from you so far.
Silvereye-BW chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Cool story.
iamnel chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Urrggg... seriously?! How do you make this stories? Because I'm lovin it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I enjoyed this story
Potato612 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I love your stories do you plan on being an author because you write incredible stories!
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I really wish they would just make TJM already! however, your fics are just as satisfying :)
Silver Ash chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Cute idea for a story. The lovey-dovey talk was a little much for me since they're so young, but I can see why you did it, especially in Helga's case.

My favorite line was absolutely:

"You okay, Helga? To see everybody, I mean…Unless you'd like to monologue a little first and get it out of your system…"

I love that she monologues in front of him now. The adult conversation on the ladder was funny too.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Aw exllcent epliogue , again the scenes between Arnold and Helga were really hearwarming and tender and I lol at Arnold parents and grandparents spying on them really cracked me up
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Exllcent chapter my fave scene was when Arnold found Helga haning on his fire escape and he helped her up it was really funny and cute as well. The rest of the scenes between Arnold and Helga were really sweet as full particualr when they ask how each other thanksgivings went in the end and Arnold inviting Helga to his room , sorry for the late review
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Heh, this was a perfect epilogue. Great job, as always.

Keep the good writing.
ZevGun chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
D'awwww (one word sums up my thoughts to pretty much this whole thing)

What an adorable epilogue. And I don't just mean the kids; (when aren't those two adorable together?) Miles's attitude versus Stella's concerned parent over what was going on on the roof was sweet as well.

oh geeze, Phil. You'd think he gets paid to embarrass the kids or something. Maybe this is just his way of rubbing it in to Arnold after being dense for so long. Of course Pookie just wants to get the kids some alone time.

I could see Helga pouncing Arnold down the steps onto his bed. She probably started running at him the moment he mentioned his bed.

There are only so many ways I can think of to write about Arnold admitting he loves Helga, so I'll just say he's a bold kid (which he really was this time). Good luck with breaking it to Big Bob... maybe in a few years.

Very nice addition to your story, thanks.
ck3712 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
great job! u should check out my hey arnold fanfic, 'Helga's Big Secret'. There's a very important question at the end for all who read! please read! keep writing!
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Hey Jenna, glad to see you put it up! Heck, this is almost exactly like the epilogue I added to "A Missing Moment" because it's also post-TJM.

Anyway, this is cute, with Thanksgiving the following and Miles and Stella spying on them as they kiss. Cass and I both agree that they would have a level of concern like any good parents, but they will se how mature Arnold is and will trust his judgment on his relationship with Helga. And Miles would say, "Just like Dad and Mom," while Phil and Gertie see the resemblance between the couple in their own relationship.

Now Arnold's family is one thing on accepting his relationship with Helga. Hers is another story, especially with Bob. If they ever got caught making out at her house by him...

Anyway, great addition, buddy! I like this a lot, and I hope you will like the epilogue to my story when you get a chance to read it. Since Christmas is coming up soon, I will read your Christmas story as well. I did, but I never reviewed it, so I will do that ASAP, and I await any additions to it. :)