Reviews for Beneath this Rock Lies Stone
Rat chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awesome story, and excellent writing. I loved it.
CherryCokeLove chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That story was so beautiful! I have read it so many times, and each time I love it even more. I wish the real story was like this :) Thanks so much for writing!
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 12 days left til poll , spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
izzypop chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was amazing!
SOTRaptor chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is simply beyond wonderful, thank you for sharing such a beautiful story with us.

I can't wait to read more of your work :)
TheLastConfessor chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I loved it! The idea is great and I loved your writing.
preciouspayments chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great idea, keep it coming :)
Tya chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great concept and your fic had so much meaning in the words that were not spoken but you let the readers mind flow

Loved it and God bless
TheSilentWatchman chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow. I really loved this story and the characters were very spot-on. I also loved the writing style. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from you. :)
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was definately different. Good, but different. I liked the contrast made between the Mord'sith and the Confessors. It was very well written.
love4lots chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was amazing. I absolutely loved how you did this entire story, especially making them slowly fall in love,it was gorgeous, I really hope you write more for Legend of the seeker, you wrote the characters perfectly. Maybe you could do a sequel? XD
Pisko chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
You left me without words! Love this, beautifull and really intense! You make me cry, its been really really good. Thank you