Reviews for Responsibilities? Screw you
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Love pregnant Harry always lol and as a twenty something old I can tell you that yes in the early 2000 s and earlier it was even bigger than now to have backup dancers. Britney, Justin and all those pop stars had them all the time. Just watch Britney spears' song oops I did it again and you will know what I mean.:D Keep writing, just maybe more detail and longer, not so fast paced.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow
tenga chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I didn't realise this was going to be so...odd... when I started reading. I do wish you had put Mpreg in the summary, because if you had I wouldn't have bothered to read it. I mean no offense, the story is well written, I just don't like Mpreg. It doesn't make sense. Males don't have a womb, or any of the other body parts necessary for bringing a baby to term. Or conceiving one in the first place. Or giving birth. It might have been a little more bearable if you'd explained HOW it was possible.

Apart from that, it was good.

But the Mpreg really ruined it.

May the Muse be with you

Tenga
lycan1216 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Justin timberlake didn't go solo until 2002 when he broke up *Nsync.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I've been trying to find this to reread for ever cuz I read it wen I didn't fav or follow things so I had no idea how to find it cuz I didn't even kno wat it was called. I LUV it btw and I wish u had written more for it
Abigail H Lee chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
It was quite funny how you made Dumbledore into a total mother*ucking bastard. HH
R chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Cute!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is good! How do you do one-shots? I feel that if I were to attempt one, I'll end up trying to write out a chaptered-version! *snorts*
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Well, I"m glad that everyone got their happy endings!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
What were you smoking when you came up with Harry's new day job? That is hilarious. I am a sucker for Harry and Blaise slash. Thanks for sharing.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awsome story!

Completely loved it and the ending was great!
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
First Mpreg. *grin* I'm proud of myself. Great story.
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
First Mpreg. *grin* I'm proud
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Love it
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great one of... would have been even better as a longer story... not so rushed.

I liked it as it was though.