Reviews for Of Jews and Superheroes
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
WOW THAT WAS GREAT YOU ARE GREAT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was beautiful-I was not expecting Christophe tonbe the double, so that was an amazing twist!
Thank you for writing this, it was so perfectly worded that I got very clear images in my head
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
XD I loved it. Thought the other mysterion was gonna be Stan though... I loved it anyway though :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ahhhhh! Was not expecting that! Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love the action in this story!
Ghost-Toast chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Very well written with only a small handful of errors!

Also, I really thought one of them was Stan, but wasn't at all disappointed.
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
OMG Chr-*shot*
T'was delicious~!
Evenwoof chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
...!

Alright, it's now official. You at now added on my favorite authors list. Congradulatious. :)

~Sharpie. (Sorry for not writing much. I'm just still stunned for the amazingness.)
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Damn that was hot.

I swear I started reading this before and must have gotten distracted or something. But the beginning was /very/ familiar. Anyway, I can't say I'm a fan of Kyle/Christophe, but a hot threesome is awesome. Fanart of that would be positively delicious. Great stuff here, dude.
Ochiba Konpeki chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I didn't even question the assumption that it wasn't Stan. Didn't even occur to me.
l2s2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
i didn't see that coming that was so cool
TealTempest chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I really like how this story came out, and it's not just my love of Mysterion speaking. xD I enjoy the fact that the gang's interaction hasn't changed over the years, and the individuals still feel like the same characters, if only a bit older and more mature. Picturing Kenny working on cars makes em laugh though, and I can't help but wonder if he still has the 'dying on a daily basis' issue that he had in his childhood or if he's become a master of avoiding death and injury.

The scene between Kyle and the uh...Mysterions, was very well written, can't comment too much on that without getting gross. xD

Okay, and I cracked up laughing when Chrsitophe spoke, that was a brilliant twist. And actually? Now I'm curious as to what Kenny's run in with the mafia as all about...and uh...what Christophe's been doing in his free time lately to put him in Mysterion's debt.

Anyways, very well done. :D